All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe it's just me, but I don't like opening this thread and seeing people asking for others to design their uniforms. This is an in depth service that people honestly should be paid for. I just get salty for @BuegeSmalls not getting credit (or payment) for some of the work she's done on here, especially after the whole shirt debacle she dealt with.
Lol that was a fun time. Thankfully I did end up get the payment (yay!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b5o65t.jpg
[/IMG] Now that worlds is over, if anyone is bored or looking for something fun to do...
We are planning on getting new uniforms! Yay! We went through a rough patch ( small province.. Not enough people) where we were just not getting the numbers to justify getting new uniforms. Now that we are getting more girls in, we need them! I am clueless with designing them and as this thread proves, you guys rock at it!

So our gym is called Passion Elite
Colors are pink blue and black.
No crazy cutouts, have to be full tops and "clean" looking.
Oh and logo has hearts .. Usually have a heart on one of the sleeves.
So yeah! If you're bored... Lol
Screen%20Shot%202015-04-30%20at%208.26.48%20PM_zps0gqkxqfe.png

Love off the shoulder! So cute. I loved when F5 had the top that went off the shoulder a bit and had a bit of zebra [emoji106]

My team dosent need new uniforms I just want to see what you come up with my gym name is diamonds (extreme diamonds) and our team name is bombshells our colours are teal purple and black or white thanks
Oh, another quebecer :)

Back