All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Could anyone help me out with some design ideas?
We're a new program called Legacy Cheerleading
Colours are gold, teal (various shades) and white.
We'd need an Open coed uniform (crop top for the girls) and a full top uniform for everyone else.
Can anyone give me a hand?

We'd need an Open coed uniform (crop top for the girls) and a full top uniform for everyone else.
I've never seen that color combination before! Excited to see what you guys come up with!

Anyone want to help me? I need to give ideas for a uni to get prices for the first time in a decade. Our colors are orange, black and white. We want full top only no mesh or crazy cut outs. Conservative but with some pizzazz.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-11%20at%209.08.21%20PM_zpsrjpw2tmd.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-11%20at%209.08.51%20PM_zps8wqe2xzb.png

CHwbPeMUcAAXUXI.jpg:large
Can anyone turn this uniform into 3D like? Also change the Skirt to Skort. If you want to put your one spin on it you can. Make sure it looks similar to this uniform. Also, change the colors to Teal, Black, and White. Thank you #RoyalIsComing

Last edited:
It's pretty by the back is SO not bra friendly. Too many straps.
The design actually started with this sports bra in mind. Believe it or not, we actually do keep in mind bras when designing uniforms. It is always more fun to design when you don't have to worry about a bra underneath but sometimes you just have to be creative to hide the bra.
unnamed_zpsebb17yqu.jpg

The design actually started with this sports bra in mind. Believe it or not, we actually do keep in mind bras when designing uniforms. It is always more fun to design when you don't have to worry about a bra underneath but sometimes you just have to be creative to hide the bra.
unnamed_zpsebb17yqu.jpg

But this strap would still show under the uniform?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our latest design for fun was inspired by the back to back World Champs CheerSport Great White Sharks. Hope you like it :D
CS-GW-Uniform_zpsbls2wghg.jpg
OH SWEET JESUS THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL! I love how the teal stripe looks like a shark fin poking above water.

Back