High School Discounts?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 4, 2011
Does your Varsity rep ever give you discounts or try to price mach other companies? I'm finally getting started with pricing out campwear/poms/warm-ups for my team, but I'm having a hard time with some of these prices, especially poms and campwear. Just wondering if coaches actually pay these prices or if they get discounts and price matching.

I don't order campwear through varsity. Find a local company that will print up shirts for the team, and just use sofees.

Varsity is VERY expensive when it comes to campwear. There are plenty of other company's out there that have great stuff for a fraction of the price. Last year i used yipesonline.com and thegraphicedge.com. I just got the new graphic edge catalog an they have 3 shirts and 3 shorts for $35!!

Our varsity rep has matched prices on things before. It was not anything big though, just like briefs and socks and things like that.

I would avoid Varsity camp wear at all costs. It's really expensive and everything fits poorly. Particularly, some of the tank tops were so uncomfortable and practically wore my armpits away with their rubbing.

Does your Varsity rep ever give you discounts or try to price mach other companies? I'm finally getting started with pricing out campwear/poms/warm-ups for my team, but I'm having a hard time with some of these prices, especially poms and campwear. Just wondering if coaches actually pay these prices or if they get discounts and price matching.
Yes. I have a GREAT rep! We don't buy anything from varsity at full price! They price match and give discounts. For example I tell her how much I have to use on an item and she makes it work for that price. If something isn't doable, thats okay I get it somewhere else. I have gotten some amazing deals though by them lowering prices to keep my business. I would start by telling the rep everything you're planning to buy this season, and telling her the budget per item you plan to keep it under. They will usually work with it to get the business.

On a side note I don't get camp wear from them. That they don't price match (obviously because no one else will have the same things.) We used them one season and things shrunk! We use our clothes year round and by the end of the year half the girls didn't fit in the clothes anymore and the other half lost or stained them. With Varsity you don't have the option to order another shirt later in the year unless you want 12+. They are also WAY over priced! Go to a local screen printer!

Just to add to the person above, we use Omni for soffe's. They are the CHEAPEST place to get them & they ship really fast!

im driving down to Omni Tomorrow :) for my girls practice wear.
varsity practice wear is expensive omni sells soffee shorts really cheap for boys and girls. yes the varsity rep usually gives us a discount on things.

Back