All-Star Discuss The Rules: Large To 30

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've noticed that with some teams, 36 people on a floor can look sloppy. With less, it'll make sloppy teams look better. Plus for them.

Loosely quoted but I like when Happy said all his teams are large but 1, mini's I think. Anyway he said anyone that voted to change the 36 number better be bringing large teams from here on out. Then someone that wasn't on camera piped up........."Bring It" Just hit me as funny at the time.

Since I wasn't able to follow the entire discussion, can someone tell me if the change to 30 would affect the # of boys that define "limited", "semi-limited" and "unlimited"? Was that even part of the discussion?

Since I wasn't able to follow the entire discussion, can someone tell me if the change to 30 would affect the # of boys that define "limited", "semi-limited" and "unlimited"? Was that even part of the discussion?

There was a separate proposal for coed divisions. If the 30 rule passes, the coed proposal would be to have Small Coed (up to 20 kids, 4 boys), Medium Coed (up to 30 kids, 6 boys) and Large Coed (up to 30 kids, 15 boys). I hope the 30 passes AND the new coed divisions.

Loosely quoted but I like when Happy said all his teams are large but 1, mini's I think. Anyway he said anyone that voted to change the 36 number better be bringing large teams from here on out. Then someone that wasn't on camera piped up........."Bring It" Just hit me as funny at the time.

haha that was great!!! If you want the large teams to be smaller, but you only have small teams so you don't have to compete against them, then why did you make large teams smaller to begin with? Its called a COMPETITION for a reason!!! If you don't want to compete against anyone then maybe you shouldn't be a competitive cheerleader.

My point is that just like people are saying, these two athletes are "left overs" and nobody wants to be a "left over" in any section of a routine.

They're only going to be leftover in the stunt section... It's not like you're going to pick your worst 2 kids in every section and have them crunch in the back lol

They're only going to be leftover in the stunt section... It's not like you're going to pick your worst 2 kids in every section and have them crunch in the back lol

Maybe a discussion for another day, honestly.

Latest posts

Back