All-Star Discussion - Cheer Perfection Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm pretty sure tonight's was the first full episode I have watched. In the past, I could only handle about 10 minutes before needing to turn it off. I agree Alisha and RD seem like very nice people, but my impression is that Alisha is very unprofessional. Ann is one of the most immature and self absorbed people I have ever seen, but hopefully that is just for the show - though why she would want to present herself in that fashion is beyond me. And finally, all those upper level girls on a youth 2 makes me crazy.
(boy, aren't I just little molly sunshine:oops:)

I just don't get it, why did they feel the need to create a team just for the show, it's like they did casting calls from the moms to determine the team, and it didn't matter what level their daughter was on, they made it based on their mothers ability to create drama. I think I would like it a ton more if they followed a real team :) Just my random 2 cents

Since when do comps have a trio and double team competition??? This show is a joke!!!

It's more common than you'd think. We have them at every competition here. I know a lot of places that do. Its not just set up for the show. I'm pretty sure it's more common in the northern US and Canada

Anyone else impressed with Ann's tap routine from days gone by? She was actually pretty good! I found it hilarious that Ann kept saying how her and Alisha go way back since they did pageants together and Alisha said she had no idea she even did pageants with Ann, lol.
Even dh was impressed, which is saying a lot since he hates this show (for different reasons than the rest of us).

I just knew Andrea was one of those sneaky moms just waiting for her chance to get more air time....President of the Team Moms. Can we get that blinged on a shirt for her?

I really liked the episode last night. Can I just say Cambree's pass:eek:...I did not see that coming...That is a really good 6 year old and I can see why hey have her on a junior 3 team.
It seemed like a lot of last night was "set up" by the crew...some parts the kids were barely containing the laughter. Like when Alisha told Cassadee she would take her off Youth Silver if she didn't stop fighting with her sister. You could tell by her face it was like "whatevs not even my real team...".
Last night I felt popular because Andrea started following me in twitter and was retweeting during the episode...which in turn caused me to be showered in retweets:shimmy:

I just knew Andrea was one of those sneaky moms just waiting for her chance to get more air time....President of the Team Moms. Can we get that blinged on a shirt for her?
actually we have that at my gym! mind you she doesnt go around saying she's the president of everyone.. its just easier for coaches to relay information and handouts to one person, then that person relay to all the cheer moms. works out well for us :)

Soo.. what competition in Columbus did they go to? I don't wait to wait to see if they got the bid, and I'm REALLY curious to see how they do when they are actually against other teams.

Anyone else impressed with Ann's tap routine from days gone by? She was actually pretty good! I found it hilarious that Ann kept saying how her and Alisha go way back since they did pageants together and Alisha said she had no idea she even did pageants with Ann, lol.

I remember Alisha and Ann from toddlers and tiaras when Torrann did the prince routine. Surprise Alisha dont remember. :confused:

I remember Alisha and Ann from toddlers and tiaras when Torrann did the prince routine. Surprise Alisha dont remember. :confused:
I think Alisha was saying she didn't remember herself doing pageants with Ann. I'm sure she remembers Torann doing them with her kids. She's their coach for pageants too.

On a completely different note, Cambree was crazy cute doing her cheer.

Could Americheer's website be anymore annoying to look up info on?! I found them listed on Sundays results but it's imporssible to tell what place they got or if they got a bid because they have all of the ages for each level listed together!
Of course US Finals doesnt have a list of bid winners either....

Could Americheer's website be anymore annoying to look up info on?! I found them listed on Sundays results but it's imporssible to tell what place they got or if they got a bid because they have all of the ages for each level listed together!
Of course US Finals doesnt have a list of bid winners either....
I am pretty sure US Finals gives bids to everyone, but there are different registration payment structures depending on how you place.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Back