All-Star Discussion - Cheer Perfection Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Could Americheer's website be anymore annoying to look up info on?! I found them listed on Sundays results but it's imporssible to tell what place they got or if they got a bid because they have all of the ages for each level listed together!
Of course US Finals doesnt have a list of bid winners either....

Where did you find it? I FINALLY found the stuff after clicking on the schedule, but they aren't even listed. Am I blind?
http://c15079207.r7.cf2.rackcdn.com/12%20Buckeye%20Sun%20Cheer%20Results

I'm so confused.

Cp asked me last night if they were coming to NCA...then she asked if we could stop there next summer while on vacation, to tumble. (Insert justamom face here)

Im not sure how I feel about Alisha to be honest. I think that she is a good coach and wasnt what I expected, but I feel like she needs to take control of the moms a lot better but maybe this is what TLC wants. But I do think that Alisha does have good qualities as a coach and she seems to honestly care about the team and their success.

For those who were asking Youth Silver came in 1st at the Buckeye Open in Nov (but what would you expect from a team that is approaching the end of their "season" when it was the first or second competition for most everyone else). There were a LOT of teams in Y2 (maybe 10?). I didn't see any of this division compete, but the team who performed either before or after Youth Silver has a coach who posts here (coach of the team that had their gym destroyed by a tornado over the summer). I can tell you the awards were horrible, in my opinion the EP spent way too much time kissing-up to CTR, pretty much ignoring every other gym. It was pretty funny seeing all the people asking to take pictures with the gym members though (mind you, I kept my distance for fear the crazy might be contagious)

Im not sure how I feel about Alisha to be honest. I think that she is a good coach and wasnt what I expected, but I feel like she needs to take control of the moms a lot better but maybe this is what TLC wants. But I do think that Alisha does have good qualities as a coach and she seems to honestly care about the team and their success.

Thats what I've been thinking because a couple times when Ann has run her mouth you can see Alisha and RD looking at her like "if this wasnt for tv I would cut you..."
My cp would be one of the ones wanting a picture. Leaving the momma drama aside, this is the first and only show that has been on that have kids her age doing skills that she does. She loved the Twinkle documentary but couldnt relate well because she is not close to level 5. Cheer on CMT was a senior team, so she really enjoys watching a team that she could be on.

CTR was at the last comp. we where at, their was no youth silver just their norm. teams. I don't recall them at any of the comps. last year. They were handing out beads and had their mascot their. I don't know if this was the norm. for their gym. My husband saw Ann (she is tall) in the lobby area, she didn't have a fan group around her and I saw Michelle for a tad, we where sitting by the exit area. For the most part they all appeared normal, except that I saw a few girls getting their photos with RD. I will add Alisha was nice enough to-do face time with cp one day. cp is getting frustrated (and doesn't see the point of her doing things if the so and so's can't do their stuff correct) with her team this year and coach thought maybe since cp likes Cheer Perfection face time would help get her sprites up. I mean Alisha could have told coach she was busy and didn't have the time to but nope she didn't, she told cp she had herd great things about her and wanted to see her tuck :/ I didn't see until after the fact CTR had a little met with their TV team and if I had known sooner I may have taken cp to it. All in all it's TV and not real life despite the fact it's a reality show. To be honest their are been some heated moments at our gym and if played and drug out you could make it thrilling for TV. I mean cp not wanting (nor doing) her tucks during comp. and me tearing into her afterwards would have been good drama. Then their would have been all sorts of drama from that, like that mom shouldn't have done that or cp is a brat yadda yadda yadda.

has anybody noticed but me that girl thats trying to get her bhs does not swing! she puts her arms by her ears and jumps with a heavy spot on the wedge really? REALLY? shes not close if she doesnt swing and the coach should be helping her and telling her HOW to do it!!!!!~!!

I get really annoyed with this show sometimes because its not the way a gym should be.. The girls are out of control and they have girls with fulls on the same team as backhand springs!! It gives people the wrong idea about cheer leading!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back