Music Dj Rizz (extremetraxxproductions) Leaving Cheer Music Mixing?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 28, 2011
does anyone know if dj rizz is quitting cheer mixing?!?
He changed his soundcloud page from: extremetraxxpro to DJRemix01 to currently CheerMusic101?
Technically cheer music isn't legal...and he's an industry leader in it.
Ive noticed the past couple years him & avard have put more custom raps and voiceovers in there music...
am I the only one whos noticed the soundcloud thing?

I highly doubt it - not sure what information you have other than what you said that would cause you to start this thread, and changing a user name isn't grounds to start a rumor. :confused: Music probably will have more voice overs due to the copyright issues. The Champions League helped prove that you can have great music without copyrighted artists. He tweeted a day or so ago that his spots are almost full, so according to him he isn't going anywhere, which is a great thing.

I'm pretty sure he was in a court case with Sony? Or some other large music company for using music illegally. I assumed that was why he changed his name on soundcloud, to keep under the radar or something.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I highly doubt it - not sure what information you have other than what you said that would cause you to start this thread, and changing a user name isn't grounds to start a rumor. :confused: Music probably will have more voice overs due to the copyright issues. The Champions League helped prove that you can have great music without copyrighted artists. He tweeted a day or so ago that his spots are almost full, so according to him he isn't going anywhere, which is a great thing.
I wasn't starting a rumor, i was asking a question....:rolleyes:

He is not quitting cheer mixing. He actually just tweeted a day or two ago that his schedule was almost completely booked for this season.

He is doing all our teams again so I don't think he could be quitting! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does anyone know if dj rizz is quitting cheer mixing?!?
He changed his soundcloud page from: extremetraxxpro to DJRemix01 to currently CheerMusic101?
Technically cheer music isn't legal...and he's an industry leader in it.
Ive noticed the past couple years him & avard have put more custom raps and voiceovers in there music...
am I the only one whos noticed the soundcloud thing?
So that's him.... I always listen to that user on Soundcloud.

He is a cheer mix god, he shouldn't have much trouble with crafting completely custom, royalty free mixes.

definitely not quitting - we are scheduled with him in a few weeks!
best in the biz in my opinion!! Love him!

I'm pretty sure he was in a court case with Sony? Or some other large music company for using music illegally. I assumed that was why he changed his name on soundcloud, to keep under the radar or something.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

We created a site called Legitmix.com/cheer because of this case. Sony sued two cheer producers for cease and desist, since selling derivatives is actually illegal unless you clear it with all the producers, musicians, and record labels involved, which ends up being wildly impractical, if not totally impossible, for cheer producers. Legitmix gets around this problem by asking the user to have a copy of all the sampled songs in the cheer, then our app digitally recreates the finished cheer on the users computer. This way the cheer producer can sell their work without fear of getting sued and the original artist gets credit for their work.

I think the best part of it is that it lends credibility to cheerleading in the music industry. For so long cheerleading music has been viewed by them as stealing from labels and artist. But with Legitmix cheer music actually becomes a powerful marketing tool for labels. Hopefully this will mean they'll begin to put money and effort into cheerleading and help to grow the sport.

We created a site called Legitmix.com/cheer because of this case. Sony sued two cheer producers for cease and desist, since selling derivatives is actually illegal unless you clear it with all the producers, musicians, and record labels involved, which ends up being wildly impractical, if not totally impossible, for cheer producers. Legitmix gets around this problem by asking the user to have a copy of all the sampled songs in the cheer, then our app digitally recreates the finished cheer on the users computer. This way the cheer producer can sell their work without fear of getting sued and the original artist gets credit for their work.

I think the best part of it is that it lends credibility to cheerleading in the music industry. For so long cheerleading music has been viewed by them as stealing from labels and artist. But with Legitmix cheer music actually becomes a powerful marketing tool for labels. Hopefully this will mean they'll begin to put money and effort into cheerleading and help to grow the sport.
Nice idea!

Nice idea!

Thanks, Offcial OWECheer,
We now have over 5,000 prem-made cheers up on the site, including hundreds from Mark Bryan (who did the cheers for "Bring it On"). We're pretty excited to see where it can go. I definitely believe that the lack of a legitimate way for cheer music producers to sell their work has hurt cheerleadings ability to grow over the years and I hope that Legitmix can prove how valuable Cheerleading really is to music labels and artist.

Msg me if you'd like to try it out and I'll hook you up with a voucher.
Cheer,
Mondo

Latest posts

Back