All-Star Do You Hold Your Own? (stunts)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Do you hold your own stunts? With the recent change in the Worlds scoresheets allstar is finally gonna bring back TRUE coed stunting. What better way to honor those that can hold a stunt by themselves than to have a little badge of honor on Fierce Board. If you are one of those that takes pride in being able to put up a flyer and hold them in the air by your lonesome, but the I Hold My Own (IHMO) badge on your profile. The badge is located at http://fierceboard.com/ihmo.png and you can insert it into your profile.

We also have a Facebook group that I would like to spread to all those true stunters in cheerleading, Fierce Boarders or not.

so this is a really old thread, but I remember you talking about this a while back and I promised @kingston that I would earn this badge. Well is this badge worthy?

2ef6zoj.jpg

so this is a really old thread, but I remember you talking about this a while back and I promised @kingston that I would earn this badge. Well is this badge worthy?

2ef6zoj.jpg

Definitely Badge Worthy! (I forgot this badge existed though... I have turned off signatures for myself. ha)

Back