All-Star Do You Keep Or Sell Last Seasons Uni?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 10, 2016
Just curious how many people keep and how many people sell their previous seasons uni?
I had an awesome season last year and I'm debating keeping my uni but I could also use the money to buy this seasons uni (at a different gym). So I'm torn. I kinda wanna keep it because I'm sentimental but at the same time... Do I really need to? Lol

I've kept all of mine, mostly cos we got new ones and there was no one to sell them to. But I kept mine this past season even though I could have sold it. I'm sentimental like that. My grandkids will curse me the day I die and they have to clean out my basement boxes ;)

I kept all my daughter's uniforms, which also includes her warm-up outfits and sneakers too. I doubt if I will ever part with these items...

Last edited:
I have all 6 of my CP's uniforms. She is only 12; she will want them when she is older.

My daughter would never sell her uniforms. She kept them all thru out the years. She just got her 5th one, from someone who luckily sold her theirs for half the price as this maybe the last year! [emoji51]. ( but I have said that before)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back