All-Star Does Anyone Ever Get Annoyed By...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There is absolutly no reason that you should feel inatiquite because your a level 3...and if it makes you feel better I love watching level 3 because that the level where stuff starts getting more interesting and I appriciate the work eithic of level 3's because you have to push yourselves to get to that level 4 or 5 spot :D keep going it only gets more exciting from here!

yeah im on a level 3 team and feel like i am nowhere in my cheerleading career.....
lets face it, no one cares about us level 3 people.... :p

No, no, no alot of ppl care about level 3. If you enjoy it, then show it on the floor and have fun with it.

Now I am sure there are some gyms that only give serious attention to their World's team and I do feel sad for the other non-worlds kids because they deserve the same treatment. Our gym cares about all of their levels, mini's through senior's.

No, no, no alot of ppl care about level 3. If you enjoy it, then show it on the floor and have fun with it.

Now I am sure there are some gyms that only give serious attention to their World's team and I do feel sad for the other non-worlds kids because they deserve the same treatment. Our gym cares about all of their levels, mini's through senior's.

yeah thats what i meant about how theres no attention on us.
Dont get me wrong, i do love level 3 :)

The fact that pretty much every Worlds-bound gym hardly pays attention to the younger teams?
It's almost like the coaches don't really care how the youth 3 team does, as long as the Worlds teams get their bids.
(I'm on a level 5 Worlds team, so no, I'm not just complaining.)

Yes. That is one reason why we switched gyms a while back. My child was on a level 5 at that time as well.

When I first started cheer this is how it was for me as well..at the gym I was at almost all the attention was put on one team because it had the most tumblers on it and most experience girls and so they got all the attention...so I ended up switching to md twisters and I worked my way from barely having a running handspring to getting my ro tuck, ro bhs, st tuck and working a layout all in a matter of 6 months because i had coaches who cared! Also it's nice when other girls from higher level teams encourage you and vice versa..when I first started there we used to practice at the same time as F5 and to us newbies it was nerve racking practicing at the same time as they're throwin standing fulls, running doubles and trip toe tucks (it was a big deal back then) but they were always encouraging and I never felt that they looked down on us because they were better but always had positive and helping comments and suggestions.

I now coach a senior level 2 team and I am on our open 4.2 team and int'l open 5 team. A team is a team no matter what skills are being executed:) It should be a top priority to a gym owner-making sure every girl (or boy) is happy and is having fun. One gym one family unless you're CEA with many gyms:p

Back