All-Star Does Anyone Know How I Can Contact Usasf?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 24, 2010
there does not seem to be any contact info on their website.
i have questions about being a spectator at worlds 2011 and i can't find a phone number or email address.

hopefully someone here can help to
-are spectators allowed to purchase the package in the cheer info packet? (if we are not associated with any team)
-if so, what would we put on the form where it says "team name" and "event where recieved bid" etc
-also, how can we be sure that allstar sports resort is not booked completely?

Unless you have a strong desire to pay more you can stay a lot cheaper at a close hotel and pay the $25 a day to watch.

If you book now, you can do it super cheap. Southwest flies into Orlando. Get a cheap hotel that has a shuttle to MilkHouse. Pack food like granola bars, peanut butter crackers etc. You can do it cheap!

there does not seem to be any contact info on their website.
i have questions about being a spectator at worlds 2011 and i can't find a phone number or email address.

hopefully someone here can help to
-are spectators allowed to purchase the package in the cheer info packet? (if we are not associated with any team)
-if so, what would we put on the form where it says "team name" and "event where recieved bid" etc
-also, how can we be sure that allstar sports resort is not booked completely?

Yes, spectators can purchase the package. Not saying it's a good idea, but you can.

Here is the page with the package information. Click the link at the bottom that says Friends and Family Registration packet.

http://usasf.net/worlds/2011/

In addition, the Parent Action Committee will be releasing a Parent/Spectator guide very soon.

I know you can buy a package though I dont know if you need to be assoc with a gym....my friends last year bought the disney ticket package which included entrance to the venue 2 days and they booked all star resorts separate ..it was cheaper because the hotel was not based on quad occupancy....call allstar and compare it separate ...hope this helps

It seems like it does work out better to purchase through USASF if people in your group want to get hopper passes. At least at first glance that is what it seemed like. Maybe I misunderstood what I was looking at?
My mom was planning to stay elsewhere using hotel points (and drive back and forth) and then buy her park tickets through the USASF package. I am confused or is that a good idea?

(I know this whole post was horrible grammar....)

Don't buy the package. I've been a spectator for 2 years straight now. Just book the Allstar as soon as possible (if you really want to stay there) and pay the $25 a day.

EDIT: It might work out better if you want hopper passes, I guess. I never have time to go to a park the whole weekend. Just be sure to crunch the numbers and make sure it's cheaper.

If you plan to go to the parks for rides, you are probably better off with the hopper passes. If you are going to sit and watch cheer the whole weekend, you are probably better off buying tickets at the door.

I wish they would allow the competitors who don't go to the parks to just get the wide world of sports pass.

thanks for all the help :)
i think were gonna stick w/ the package bc it seems a lot easier and it'd be nice to go on a couple rides one of the days.
one last question....if we mail the package form to TN sometime this week, do you think that all of the rooms in the allstar sports resort will be booked? we just need one. if not, we will have to pay almost $100 more per person for the carribean which will suck.

thanks for all the help :)
i think were gonna stick w/ the package bc it seems a lot easier and it'd be nice to go on a couple rides one of the days.
one last question....if we mail the package form to TN sometime this week, do you think that all of the rooms in the allstar sports resort will be booked? we just need one. if not, we will have to pay almost $100 more per person for the carribean which will suck.

If I was a betting man, I would say all of the All Star resort would be booked, but I don't know for sure. Let me see if I can find out.

Back