All-Star Domestic Secret Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you @luv2cheer92! The Santa ornament is beautiful and CP is heading to Ulta tomorrow!
933559b8c1e106cd504c742175dba366.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yay! I'm so glad you guys liked it!

I got CP's Secret Santa gift today from @Paria , thank you so, so, so much! She absolutely loved it and she absolutely loved staging this picture. You rock!

24852484_10154870526226682_8604189286585867774_n.jpg

confirmation

ETA: Sorry it's so big, I have no idea how to resize it.
Aw yay! I'm so happy she loved it, and you have one adorable CP.

I broke my phone yesterday and can't take photos, BUT thank you @MaineStar234 for the awesome gifts! For those who are creepers like me and always want to know everything, she got me:
-HOMEMADE maple syrup from her very own family (which I sampled right away and it was 10/10 amazing)
-A portable charger which is perfect because my phone always dies at competitions and now it will finally survive
-An awesome board game because I love games and will literally play this with my friends tomorrow night at our board game night.

You're awesome Emily! Thanks so much again <3

I broke my phone yesterday and can't take photos, BUT thank you @MaineStar234 for the awesome gifts! For those who are creepers like me and always want to know everything, she got me:
-HOMEMADE maple syrup from her very own family (which I sampled right away and it was 10/10 amazing)
-A portable charger which is perfect because my phone always dies at competitions and now it will finally survive
-An awesome board game because I love games and will literally play this with my friends tomorrow night at our board game night.

You're awesome Emily! Thanks so much again <3
Kind of sad your phone broke since you were gifted a portable charger lol.

Thank you @cinni124 for the gifts!!! CP loved them all!!!! And seriously what are the odds!!! As soon as I saw ur name I was like omg and told CP “we know her!!!” Then she remembered when I told how we met the year before and ran into each other in DC this past season!!!! Lol
0e5c95a347e76389ab64227768bdb977.jpg

Thank you again and Happy Holidays!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you @cinni124 for the gifts!!! CP loved them all!!!! And seriously what are the odds!!! As soon as I saw ur name I was like omg and told CP “we know her!!!” Then she remembered when I told how we met the year before and ran into each other in DC this past season!!!! Lol
0e5c95a347e76389ab64227768bdb977.jpg

Thank you again and Happy Holidays!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad she liked them! When I saw your name I laughed and laughed! CP picked out the makeup stuff and picked the blanket.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5af91873cde2941d7b468670b96579d5.jpg

@cachoi thank you!!! CP was so excited when I told her our secret Santa box was here! She loooves Trolli candy.

For all the creepers [emoji6] not pictured are three bags of Trolli candy, Shopkins extra curly candy canes, Christmas stickers, chocolates and three face masks. [emoji4]

ETA: trying to fix the picture

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@emo_wifey Your CP is so cute! If y’all ever move to Nashville, we'd love to have her! ;) I'm glad sour gummy candy was on your wishlist because it gave me an excuse to treat myself to some too :p and then I also got some from @tojofasho! I'm already wearing my socks and I can't wait to use my pens for marking up my girls' scoresheets this season! :D Thank you!!
1zlb2h3.jpg

Latest posts

Back