All-Star Domestic Secret Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@emo_wifey Your CP is so cute! If y’all ever move to Nashville, we'd love to have her! ;) I'm glad sour gummy candy was on your wishlist because it gave me an excuse to treat myself to some too :p and then I also got some from @tojofasho! I'm already wearing my socks and I can't wait to use my pens for marking up my girls' scoresheets this season! :D Thank you!!
1zlb2h3.jpg

I loved those socks so much that I bought a pair for myself, not gonna lie - I'm so happy you enjoyed the gift! :)

Has everyone Sent and/or Received their gifts?

Mine was delivered supposedly but never saw it?....
I am your secret Santa. I honestly don't know what to say, amazon and UPS says it was delivered. I used the address that was on Elfster and even checked on Google street to see if it was a house or an apartment.

I am your secret Santa. I honestly don't know what to say, amazon and UPS says it was delivered. I used the address that was on Elfster and even checked on Google street to see if it was a house or an apartment.
I hope no one snagged it? I will call ups tomorrow , thanks!!!

Did everyone receive their gift? My post office was confused on my name. It was first name and users name. Is it possible to put two mailing addresses as I have 2-P.O and street? So it could make it easier on our Santa.

The supplier of the gift I'm sending called me tonight and said it will finally be back in stock and will be shipped expedited to the person next week. I ordered last month so not my fault but I still feel bad it's taking so long. :confused:

Haven't received mine either but know it's been sent! Exciting.

Got the secret santa package today! I opened it when no one was watching... OMG such cute things! CP will love the t-shirt that says "I cheer a latte" with a starbucks logo!!! And the awesome light up slippers! The blanket I might steal for myself lol. The mini beanie boos I think little sister will get, she collects those. I will probably save it all for xmas now as some more pressies were needed for CP. She doesn't believe in Santa so I will tell her in secret who it's really from. :)

Thank you so much @MzLyn23 !

I got my gift!!!!! I guess it was from @123jump4! ? The shirt is beautiful!!!!

Yes it was from me. :) Glad you like it! CP wants one too... lol. "Rebel against bullying" if anyone is wondering. There was meant to be a Rebel glitter pen too but they just emailed me to say it was out of stock, sorry. And the shirt was out of stock for 3 weeks. Oh well at least you got it before xmas!

Yes it was from me. :) Glad you like it! CP wants one too... lol. "Rebel against bullying" if anyone is wondering. There was meant to be a Rebel glitter pen too but they just emailed me to say it was out of stock, sorry. And the shirt was out of stock for 3 weeks. Oh well at least you got it before xmas!

It's fine, I am very happy! Especially since you worked so hard for me to get it! Happy holidays! :)

Got the secret santa package today! I opened it when no one was watching... OMG such cute things! CP will love the t-shirt that says "I cheer a latte" with a starbucks logo!!! And the awesome light up slippers! The blanket I might steal for myself lol. The mini beanie boos I think little sister will get, she collects those. I will probably save it all for xmas now as some more pressies were needed for CP. She doesn't believe in Santa so I will tell her in secret who it's really from. :)

Thank you so much @MzLyn23 !

You are very Welcomed!!! My CP was eager to share her beanie collection!! She collects them and gives them away to her friends for cheer luck during the season. Her BFF gave her one 3 years ago and every year since then she has won a jacket at a comp!! She has it hung on her cheer bag.... She was so excited to share the ones she has collected with someone out of state!! lol!!! She also picked out the slippers and we hope they fit... I don't remember what size my CP was when she was 9 but based on my son being 8 and having smaller feet then the average I just went up a size or two!! If they don't please let me know I will exchange them!!!

I'm so happy you also got the items before christmas... Shipping from my office has been a headache... UPS hasn't picked up at our office since monday and packages I have that should have arrived by today now won't arrive until after christmas!! USPS hasn't been great either but once 3 days passed and they hadn't picked up I sent someone to personally drop it off your pacakge!!! Wish i could do the same with UPS!! lol

Enjoy your Christmas!!!!

You are very Welcomed!!! My CP was eager to share her beanie collection!! She collects them and gives them away to her friends for cheer luck during the season. Her BFF gave her one 3 years ago and every year since then she has won a jacket at a comp!! She has it hung on her cheer bag.... She was so excited to share the ones she has collected with someone out of state!! lol!!! She also picked out the slippers and we hope they fit... I don't remember what size my CP was when she was 9 but based on my son being 8 and having smaller feet then the average I just went up a size or two!! If they don't please let me know I will exchange them!!!

I'm so happy you also got the items before christmas... Shipping from my office has been a headache... UPS hasn't picked up at our office since monday and packages I have that should have arrived by today now won't arrive until after christmas!! USPS hasn't been great either but once 3 days passed and they hadn't picked up I sent someone to personally drop it off your pacakge!!! Wish i could do the same with UPS!! lol

Enjoy your Christmas!!!!

Oh... if the Beanie Boos are for good luck they will have to be for CP too, they can share them and share the good luck. Little sister doesn't cheer but she plays soccer. That's so sweet of your CP!!! :) (We've been Beanie Boo fans for years, they are so cute.)

Yes the slippers look the right size. You and CP are excellent present buyers!

Are you going to Cheersport? We'll be there as spectators, maybe we could meet to say hi. PM me.

Back