All-Star Do's And Don't S Of Worlds 2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of my teammates recommended this. We're taking a 6am flight and I generally can't sleep on planes, but wanted to be able to so I could spent the whole day at the park. Dramamine isn't like one of those other meds where you have to have a certain number of hours available to sleep is it? A 3 hour flight should be okay and I won't be miserable/a walking zombie when we land?

She uses it on 2 hour flights often. I think it depends on the person for how long it will last, but it can leave you woozy if you are woken up from the deep sleep. If you wake up on your own, most likely you will feel totally refreshed. (DISCLAIMER: I'm not a pharmacist and results vary :cloud9:)

For 2 hours flights she takes a half. 3+ she uses a whole one.

You might want to test it one night to see how long it works for you.

One of my teammates recommended this. We're taking a 6am flight and I generally can't sleep on planes, but wanted to be able to so I could spent the whole day at the park. Dramamine isn't like one of those other meds where you have to have a certain number of hours available to sleep is it? A 3 hour flight should be okay and I won't be miserable/a walking zombie when we land?
Not from my experience. I used to use Dramamine to sleep (and not feel sick) on the plane and as long as I slept for an hour or more, I was fine waking up and functioning upon landing.

Ok I've heard different things on the Park Hopper Passes - we have a 4 days pass. If I activate it on Thursday, do I have to use it 4 days in a row or can I skip days? One of my "Disney Pro" gym parents is swearing we have to use it in sequence so if I activate Thursday, I'm done by Sunday. Thanks!!!!!

Ok I've heard different things on the Park Hopper Passes - we have a 4 days pass. If I activate it on Thursday, do I have to use it 4 days in a row or can I skip days? One of my "Disney Pro" gym parents is swearing we have to use it in sequence so if I activate Thursday, I'm done by Sunday. Thanks!!!!!

It should be open unless there are dates on it saying what days it's good for. Most park hopper passes are good for one year after the first day they are used.

The pass is good for any 4 days during the time period list on the back of the pass...You do not have to use it 4 days in a row.

The pass is good for any 4 days during the time period list on the back of the pass...You do not have to use it 4 days in a row.
YES! Thank you!!!!! This woman has been driving me nuts telling me we can't activate them until Friday so we can still use it Monday.

YES! Thank you!!!!! This woman has been driving me nuts telling me we can't activate them until Friday so we can still use it Monday.

I need to add that I just reviewed the accommodations page on the Registration Package and it says "All Walt Disney Worlds Them Park tickets are valid April 21 - May 6, 2012"

It looks like they're good anytime in those dates.

She uses it on 2 hour flights often. I think it depends on the person for how long it will last, but it can leave you woozy if you are woken up from the deep sleep. If you wake up on your own, most likely you will feel totally refreshed. (DISCLAIMER: I'm not a pharmacist and results vary :cloud9:)

For 2 hours flights she takes a half. 3+ she uses a whole one.

You might want to test it one night to see how long it works for you.

Unfortunately I only have tonight and tomorrow night to test - and since I actually will be going to bed for a full night's sleep, it's probably not a good test. I'll try the half pill, probably tonight, and check with my teammate to see how much she takes (she's a flyer roughly the same size as me, so at least I'm not comparing to a 200lb guy).

Thanks!

Bring a seat cushion! If you're like me and sit in your seat from start to finish you will be hurting! Best decision I made last year was bringing a pillow to sit on day 2.

Back