All-Star Do's And Don't S Of Worlds 2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DON'T forget to bring and wear SUNSCREEN! For those non-Floridians I know laying out and getting a tan is the plan but it never fails someone not used to the Florida sun walks around Sat/Sun looking like a Lobster! Be careful!

To add to this...if you are competing, DON'T get sunburned. Happens every year, and I promise, it doesn't look good on the floor

To add to this...if you are competing, DON'T get sunburned. Happens every year, and I promise, it doesn't look good on the floor
Plus I can't imagine it feels good to catch/be caught by someone when you have a sunburn. Plus the friction of clothes on burn...Ooooh OW. NOT a good feeling..

DON'T forget to bring and wear SUNSCREEN! For those non-Floridians I know laying out and getting a tan is the plan but it never fails someone not used to the Florida sun walks around Sat/Sun looking like a Lobster! Be careful!

I'm the palest person on my team by far and I was the only one who wasn't sunburned last year. I don't care how much you go tanning, Florida sun is nothing like Massachusetts sun!

Don't forget your Mickey Mug if you have one from prior years. They are good for life at the All-Star Resort!

I used the same mug all 4 years my daughter competed with both her hs and allstar teams. I still use it and smile everytime I pour a cup of coffee remembering those days and competitions, as she is now a sophomore in college and UCA/Worlds are just a memory for us.

You're not "supposed" to use it, but there really isn't someone standing there saying, hey, you're using the wrong color.

If you were there for UCA College, HS, or All Star nationals, I assume you can use the same cup. Anyone who was there care to share what colors they were?

Please tell me they're still hot pink.

:confused: does that happen often?
it's a lot easier to find the people you want, i assume, right after awards because people often hang out on the floor with their trophies and such.. and if the person you want a picture with just so happens to have just lost.. wellll

it's a lot easier to find the people you want, i assume, right after awards because people often hang out on the floor with their trophies and such.. and if the person you want a picture with just so happens to have just lost.. wellll
oh. maybe its just my bad social skills, but it would be WAAAAYYY too awkward for me to do that...

oh. maybe its just my bad social skills, but it would be WAAAAYYY too awkward for me to do that...
Yeah, I don't want to call anyone out, but one cheerlebrity was balling close to me. I felt so bad for her, she had to turn down fan after fan. It was constant. She was very nice about it though.

Back