All-Star Do's And Don't S Of Worlds 2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ok, not to be a total dork but here goes!! I'm pretty new to the fierce boards and to worlds. The fierce board has its own section??

ok, not to be a total dork but here goes!! I'm pretty new to the fierce boards and to worlds. The fierce board has its own section??
Krazycheermom I have asked this question too and also received a "non-answer." You and I can wander around looking for THE section when we get there (I just know "it's not on the green"). I sure hope everyone is going to be wearing their avatar though ... how else will we know who is who??

gardengrocer.com They will deliver right to your hotel. They have awesome customer service.

To Disney too? Cause that would be amazing - I don't want to have to pack a ton of groceries in my suitcase.

Krazycheermom I have asked this question too and also received a "non-answer." You and I can wander around looking for THE section when we get there (I just know "it's not on the green"). I sure hope everyone is going to be wearing their avatar though ... how else will we know who is who??
lol just look for everyone in their shirts! ive thought about this before, we should iron on our screen names to the lower back of the shirt.

There isn't an official fierceboard section. They just all sit together in one big section, getting there pretty early to get seats in the front. Last year I believe they sat to the left of the mat (if you were facing it).

FB.jpg

It usually looks like this, with about 30 more people piled in

Do keep everyone staying at home updated.

I planned since last year's world to finally make my dream come true this year and go to worlds. Until my older sister decided to get married this year... being a poor college student I planned on going on a budget world's trip.... until my younger sister also decided to get married this year.... there went my world's trip :(.

Back