All-Star Do's And Don't S Of Worlds 2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Babs said:
Krazycheermom I have asked this question too and also received a "non-answer." You and I can wander around looking for THE section when we get there (I just know "it's not on the green"). I sure hope everyone is going to be wearing their avatar though ... how else will we know who is who??

Standing on the floor in the Field House, looking at the stage, of the front left corner of the floor. Does this help?

I agree to take your mugs from previous years because it saves money. I vacation to Disney about once a year and I haven't gotten a new mug in a good 4 years. They have never questioned the fact that one of them is faded and a completely different color as the others.

To Disney too? Cause that would be amazing - I don't want to have to pack a ton of groceries in my suitcase.

Absolutely! We use them everytime we go there. I believe the bulk of their business is deliveries to Disney. Their website is set up where you can shop their isles. They will deliver to the resort and the resorts also have refrigerated sections where they will keep your food if it needs to be kept cold. When you get to your room, you call your resort front desk and they will bring your food to you. If your order is less than $75, they charge you a $12 delivery fee. It is so worth it in my opinion for the convenience. You will have to order at least a week or two before worlds. They will close the orders if they get too many. You order on line and pay with a credit/debit card. They will call you to confirm after you place your order.

DO NOT step on my signs when sitting in the Fierceboard section..LOL.
DO NOT block my view when my boys are performing supajag and Gym D.
DO introduce yourself if you think you know who I am ;). I don't wear a fierceboard shirt but I might have on a Top Gun shirt if I wear a t-shirt.
DO NOT call the paramedics when SE and World Cup perform and you see ohhh lindss, TealFan and HeyimA weeping, convulsing, weave exploding or wardrobe malfunction happening. This is completely normal behavior for them. Oh and it will happen again during awards.
DO share uneaten food with the fierceboarders. They are very appreciative.
DO cheer VERY LOUDLY for fierceboarders who are competing.

I'm sure I'll think of more.

Weezy said:
DO NOT step on my signs when sitting in the Fierceboard section..LOL.
DO NOT block my view when my boys are performing supajag and Gym D.
DO introduce yourself if you think you know who I am ;). I don't wear a fierceboard shirt but I might have on a Top Gun shirt if I wear a t-shirt.
DO NOT call the paramedics when SE and World Cup perform and you see ohhh lindss, TealFan and HeyimA weeping, convulsing, weave exploding or wardrobe malfunction happening. This is completely normal behavior for them. Oh and it will happen again during awards.
DO share uneaten food with the fierceboarders. They are very appreciative.
DO cheer VERY LOUDLY for fierceboarders who are competing.

I'm sure I'll think of more.

Awesome! Wish I was going to be there : (

Oh and cheer moms- Garden Grocer will also deliver wine even though its not on their website. Just call them!

That's correct. If you want alcohol, you just have to call them before your order is pulled and they will add it to you order. Been there, done that. lol

for the teams with 18+ kids on it
DO NOT drink excessively during the day, especially with your gyms shirt on!!!!!!!!!! keep it classy!!

Back