All-Star Do's And Don't S Of Worlds 2012!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So about this fierceboard section. . .I want to meet everyone, but I am not a t-shirt wearer (sorry). So, do I just walk up to the section and say something??

So about this fierceboard section. . .I want to meet everyone, but I am not a t-shirt wearer (sorry). So, do I just walk up to the section and say something??
just be like HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY yall my name is my daughter cheers and i like totally wanna sit here. and then ask for everyones name

HaHa! Well, I hope everyone will recognize my name and not just say, "well my daughter cheers, too."

Well now that you've said something, we will know who you are. And most likely you'll recognize a few of us. Although I look a little different than my avatar considering it's two years old.

But I will admit that if you have a board name like "CheerGirl11," I'm most likely not going to know who you are. But I LOVE meeting people from the board. It's nice to be able to put a face to a name.

Well now that you've said something, we will know who you are. And most likely you'll recognize a few of us. Although I look a little different than my avatar considering it's two years old.

But I will admit that if you have a board name like "CheerGirl11," I'm most likely not going to know who you are. But I LOVE meeting people from the board. It's nice to be able to put a face to a name.
well everyone would know me, i would just say im madea and my fangirls would fall to the floor..........if i could go :(

for the teams with 18+ kids on it
DO NOT drink excessively during the day, especially with your gyms shirt on!!!!!!!!!! keep it classy!!
good advice for EVERYONE! Even though it's worlds, there are still 'kids' there competing. Model good behavior (at least until you get back to the hotel LOL)

for the teams with 18+ kids on it
DO NOT drink excessively during the day, especially with your gyms shirt on!!!!!!!!!! keep it classy!!
haha, ummmmm I think you mean 21+. Florida is still the United States, which means the drinking age is 21. Regardless of your age, it's probably smartest (and safest) to not drink at all if you're competing the next morning/that day.

Yeah if you are competing try your hardest to make it an entire weekend without having a drink of alcohol. If you are just there to watch please try not to get so drunk you are annoying because it isn't cute and does nothing but anger people. You may think you are being fun and cute but really you aren't.

haha, ummmmm I think you mean 21+. Florida is still the United States, which means the drinking age is 21. Regardless of your age, it's probably smartest (and safest) to not drink at all if you're competing the next morning/that day.
lol no i meant 18+ yes the drinking age is 21 but no one in college follows that.

Back