Double Full Help!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 14, 2011
I have been working on a double full and i keep getting stuck a one and a half. Anyone have any tips on getting all the way around?

Pull Pull Pull! Literally just making yourself pull the extra quarter. Even if you have to land on your face, butt, back, side, kness the first one hundred times eventually it will click. I promise. Also setting higher coming out of your handspring. TThe higher you set the longer time you have to pull all the way through. I know that this is probably things you already know but I promise you the more you do it, the sooner it will click. I dont have and special tips or magic pixi dust I can loan you, only my experience and what I had to do to get mine :) Hope this helps, even if its just a little but, Good Luck!

I have been working on a double full and i keep getting stuck a one and a half. Anyone have any tips on getting all the way around?
If you are landing a full and a half, then once you land hop half. So basically 1 1/2 hop 1/2 = 2. Eventually you will see the floor soon enough and be comfortable enough to continue spinning. Idk that I agree with the "chunk it" approach bc spinning twice can be dangerous so please if your gonna just "go for it" please make sure its into a pit. Good luck!!

Dies anyone have advice for fulls? I just can't spin, I pull and I turn my head but the most I can ever spin is like 1/8th. I dont know if I'm just scared or what.

Back