Douglasville Cheerstars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 2, 2012
This gym is truly amazing! I cheered here for five years, but sadly had to change gyms this year. This gym is small, but that just means you are in more of a family atmosphere. I loved every second I was there from an undefeated season to sweeping cheersport nationals I can honestly say there was not a moment at this gym I didn't enjoy. Douglasville is truly an unforgettable cheer-star experience.

Douglasville is a great group. Always enjoyed seeing them when they would come to Birmingham.

This is one of my favorite (!) memories from a few years ago. While its a good routine, the real fun starts about the 1:45 mark.

Douglasville is a great group. Always enjoyed seeing them when they would come to Birmingham.

This is one of my favorite (!) memories from a few years ago. While its a good routine, the real fun starts about the 1:45 mark.
Deleted vid to save space... but that was hilarious! I hope that ACE girl continued cheering and that this video was played at a banquet her senior year. It's such a precious, silly moment. And props to the team who just continued on like champs, not even realizing a stray was running around!

Deleted vid to save space... but that was hilarious! I hope that ACE girl continued cheering and that this video was played at a banquet her senior year. It's such a precious, silly moment. And props to the team who just continued on like champs, not even realizing a stray was running around!

She's still cheering. She was 13 in that video and had been on our special needs team for 3 years.

I'm new at this, how do I reply to something and make my comment show up under yours?

I'm new at this, how do I reply to something and make my comment show up under yours?

When you hit reply, their quote will immediately show up in the reply box. Just don't type anywhere in the middle of the quote and you should be good to go.

Back