All-Star Download Smoke 10-11

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

lets not turn this into another tsunami thread. you dont like the v/o? oh well dont listen to it.

and that's exactly what I did. I played it once and will never play it again, "its time for a smoke break" really? I am a huge fan of Rays... been following them sense they were United Stingrays, but this is going a little too far. Can't wait for the other music cuts to surface. =)

People pick out voiceovers that are too far, but there are several mixes that use cuts of songs that are far from being appropriate yet no one complains. Everyone loved smokes music last year but there were voiceovers that were just as bad in it.

lets not turn this into another tsunami thread. you dont like the v/o? oh well dont listen to it.
Its simply my opinion.. And im free to state it on a thread specifically set for this music. Sorry about it.. Thats why this is a message board. If you don't like my comment, then don't respond to it.

dqhv0n.gif

This may have been discussed at some point, but I don't remember the answer. Why is smoke smoke and not peach like they were in 08?

I love their music! Yes, smoke break I guess is inappropriate. Whatever.
Regardless, I love Smoke's music!

This may have been discussed at some point, but I don't remember the answer. Why is smoke smoke and not peach like they were in 08?

Smoke was the Large Limited name in 2007 (2nd at worlds and my favorite routine ever). The only reason they were peach in 2008 is because they started as large senior but after injuries and such they ended up going large limited but kept the name peach for the rest of the season.

Smoke was the Large Limited name in 2007 (2nd at worlds and my favorite routine ever). The only reason they were peach in 2008 is because they started as large senior but after injuries and such they ended up going large limited but kept the name peach for the rest of the season.

100% Agree. I can watch that routine over and over again. The stunt sequence isn't super impressive, but I just love watching it!

100% Agree. I can watch that routine over and over again. The stunt sequence isn't super impressive, but I just love watching it!

It was their timing and execution. An out of bounds in the back right corner, who knows maybe gold. My oldest was on that team and will tell you it was the greatest cheerleading year ever!

It was their timing and execution. An out of bounds in the back right corner, who knows maybe gold. My oldest was on that team and will tell you it was the greatest cheerleading year ever!

That was my first year at Rays and the first time Green won at NCA. I think I coached your youngest on Green didn't I? That was a heckuva roller coaster year.

Back