High School Drama Filled Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I recently saw on the news that a senior cheerleader, and I believe she was the captain, was kicked off her team because of something she tweeted about her town because the school believed it was a racist.

Here's the article. HS Cheerleader Kicked Off Team For Racist Tweet, Blames Donald Trump
We had some kids post a picture of themselves last year wearing homemade swastika t-shirts at a party - he was removed from his student gov't position and she was kicked off varsity lax.

Our cheerleaders aren't allowed to block the coaches. That implies they are being inappropriate.

One of our coaches has a cp on the team, but I can't imagine any of the other girls blocking her.

ETA: We are in a small enough town that people will tell the coaches if anything even slightly inappropriate is on social media.

My AS team just had this issue. I'm at a well known gym and my athletes were posing inappropriately. Pictures were still posted after being told not to and the one athletes mother told her to block us.

Sorry for trying to protect your child. I still want that picture taken down though!

Back