OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Someone needs to sponsor an "alternative" prom where the girls can where the dresses they already purchased.

**I don't post often, but, when I do, I'm right.**

Here in Ct a schools jr? Prom is this weekend and last Friday they were told no cut outs or backless dresses! A friend of mine at the school figures about 75% of the dresses have been turned down by administrators. She herself has had 2 vetoed! Don't know what I would do. My CPs Sr. prom is the 5 th of June and she bought her dress before Worlds. And it has a see thru back. Crazy!
Same for our school

3.jpg
violet-dress-BL-9965-b.jpg

I'm sorry these are so big! So this is my dress for prom, thankfully my prom is student run so we have no dress code! I fail to see the inappropriateness of backless dresses though? Also, my prom is in 15 days and my dress that I ordered on February 3rd still isn't in, so I'm kinda freaking out right now!

3.jpg

I'm sorry these are so big! So this is my dress for prom, thankfully my prom is student run so we have no dress code! I fail to see the inappropriateness of backless dresses though? Also, my prom is in 15 days and my dress that I ordered on February 3rd still isn't in, so I'm kinda freaking out right now!
That purple one is beautiful but would probably not b allowed at the school
With dress issues near us!

3.jpg

It is gorgeous and one that I had showed my oldest. Strapless dresses aren't always fun to wear while dancing.

I hope it comes in soon!

3.jpg

Where are you at? I believe promgirl.com is in NJ so when I ordered my dress, it was at my door in three days. I was super impressed with the speed of the shipping. I would call and see if they can track it down for you.

It is gorgeous and one that I had showed my oldest. Strapless dresses aren't always fun to wear while dancing.

I hope it comes in soon!
This dress has one strap and stays on me perfectly!
Where are you at? I believe promgirl.com is in NJ so when I ordered my dress, it was at my door in three days. I was super impressed with the speed of the shipping. I would call and see if they can track it down for you.
I didn't order it from prom girl, I bought it in a store near where I live, I just found the image from online. I've called the store multiple times and they keep insisting it's going to be in soon but so far, no luck :(

Is it a designer dress? For my junior prom I ordered one since they looked it up and they said it was in stock, but then like two weeks later I got a call saying the warehouse lied and the dress was never in stock and wont be.
Its a blush dress by Alexia I think. They told me it was in Toronto a week ago, so I don't know how it hasnt reached the store a half hour away yet?

I would call and see if you can get updated tracking information especially if the dress needs alterations.
So I just called, and apparently my dress is in, but there are other people "in front" of me so I will be getting a call supposedly on tuesday to set up my appointment for alterations... Tuesday is only 9 days before my prom and I've got cheer practices and work next week so I'm really not even sure how I'm going to make it down there in time for it to be finished. This is such a nightmare.

At my high school the grads are supposed to wear white for prom and grand march, some choose to wear colours but it looks ridiculous with one person wearing pink. The girls in colours in this picture are just peoples dates, except for the girl in grey, she just didn't want to wear white.
c24281ff13c50d3a83c1f20892c58ad1.jpg

My dress did not fit correctly. I had it altered but there was nothing they could do about the sides because it was backless.
327e9b29cea20028900fed90005c5660.jpg

3.jpg

Aw I almost got this one!! But found a different one instead

Back