OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
@ashscott41 i LOVE your dress & hair! so cute!

Thank you! I had tryouts at a college I ended up not attending that day so my hair was kind of a mess but you can't go wrong with lots of teasing right?? Hahaha
Btw you look so pretty in all of your dresses, but I especially love the first one!! It's very Taylor Swift esque!

sorry this picture is huge but this was from my senior prom 2010 <3
28spo9l.jpg

Thank you! I had tryouts at a college I ended up not attending that day so my hair was kind of a mess but you can't go wrong with lots of teasing right?? Hahaha
Btw you look so pretty in all of your dresses, but I especially love the first one!! It's very Taylor Swift esque!

haha so true! i freak out when i don't have my teasing brush with me :p
and thank you!! that was my absolute favorite dress i ever wore - i was obsessed with the beading!

This dress is so so so so so cute, I'm in love! I'm out of high school and almost done with college so I don't usually ever have a reason to wear a dress like this, but can I ask where you got it from?
Thanks :) Its actually a Betsey Johnson Dress that I tried on in February, but they stopped making it before I was allowed to get it (my mom said it could be a birthday present, my birthday is today). I was totally devastated, but I found it on ebay for 160 Dollars! (Original price: 470) Whatt a steall :) If you want it heres a link to one of them: http://cgi.ebay.com/Betsey-Johnson-...2837?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item43a693a575

Just got it and compared it with my Friends (who got hers from betsey johnson a week after I ordered mine a month ago) and theyre exactly the same, totally authentic and not a knock off. (They buy the dresses in bulk {in which they get mega discounts} and sell them for the root price.)

Thanks :) Its actually a Betsey Johnson Dress that I tried on in February, but they stopped making it before I was allowed to get it (my mom said it could be a birthday present, my birthday is today). I was totally devastated, but I found it on ebay for 160 Dollars! (Original price: 470) Whatt a steall :) If you want it heres a link to one of them: http://cgi.ebay.com/Betsey-Johnson-...2837?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item43a693a575

Just got it and compared it with my Friends (who got hers from betsey johnson a week after I ordered mine a month ago) and theyre exactly the same, totally authentic and not a knock off. (They buy the dresses in bulk {in which they get mega discounts} and sell them for the root price.)

I had a feeling it was Betsey! This is awesome, thank you!

Bumping this since prom's are coming up!

And for my prom, i want to do half up half down with Taylor Swift style curls.. anyone have a good picture I could bring to my hair stylist?

Bumping this since prom's are coming up!

And for my prom, i want to do half up half down with Taylor Swift style curls.. anyone have a good picture I could bring to my hair stylist?

T-Swifting (yeah..it's a verb) your hair is actually soooo so so so easy. All you need is a $20 curling iron from Target lol..takes very little skill.

But anyway! She seems to typically just pull it to one side when it's not all down...

Taylor_Swift_hairstyle-211x300.jpg

2008+CMT+Music+Awards+Red+Carpet+46CP6rmi2ill.jpg

Taylor-Swift-at-the-41st-Annual-CMA-Music-Awards.jpg

T-Swifting (yeah..it's a verb) your hair is actually soooo so so so easy. All you need is a $20 curling iron from Target lol..takes very little skill.

But anyway! She seems to typically just pull it to one side when it's not all down..
Taylor-Swift-at-the-41st-Annual-CMA-Music-Awards.jpg

Hahaha I know exactly how to do it! I actually do those style curls a lot but I just want a picture to bring in to my stylist.

I just did a quick search for a picture I found earlier and came up on this:
Carrie%20Underwood%20Half%20Up%20Half%20Down%20Do%20For%20Long%20Hair.jpg

I wanna do something like that without the bump and a little less down. Kind of barely half up half down so there isn't a ton of hair in my face

Back