Music Dropbox

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
hey guys! i know a LOT of you love trading music but there is such an easier way to send music back and forth without having to e-mail and some get lost. it's called DROPBOX. here's the link

https://www.dropbox.com/home

just sign up and then trade e-mails with someone and you'll get a folder created with someone. here's some few steps to make it easier AFTER you create an account

1. click "Share A Folder"
2. click either "share existing folder" or "start a new folder"
3. enter the persons e-mail address you'd like to share the music with
4. after you send it they should receive an e-mail to complete the sharing and all you have to do after it's on your desktop is open the folder and drag the files from itunes into the folder and it goes straight to there folder. WHEN YOU RECEIVE MUSIC YOU JUST HIGHLIGHT AND DRAG INTO YOUR ITUNES.

if you have a mac! (since i do not have a PC i'm not sure what it looks like!)
there should be a little blue box on the top of your screen with a green check mark and you can click that to open your drop box file and all your folders will be there. after you drag the files into your itunes when you receive them you should delete them! YOU WILL STILL HAVE THEM IN YOUR ITUNES AFTER ERASING THEM FROM THE DROPBOX

if you have any questions at all feel free to message me! i hope you guys find this much easier to trade ! it truly is a life saver!

i made this thread just so that it would be easier for people to figure out how to use it.. if there is already a thread or steps for it feel free to delete this thread!

Back