All-Star Duel In The Desert 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I havent seen most of these teams, who do you think is getting the Bids. Last year the teams that made me take notice and left me breathless were CF Nfinty, Power Xtreme and Power Int All Girl 5. What about placements for all the L5?

"
I think California allstars is going to sweep this competition cant wait to see them live! <3
I think because there are so many teams from various amazing gyms, it's going to be nearly impossible for one gym to sweep. Cali has competition from some amazing programs: Cheerforce, PCM, Power, for example....don't be so quick to judge those programs out :)

Well then obviously someone from your gym has a big mouth.
not really.... when they started posting our lv 5 uniform that was kinda creepy because they literally posted it 30 seconds after it was revealed on facebook..... isnt that kinda stalkerish???? we were gunna post it on here anyways couldnt they have just gave us the chance to post it ourselves ??

I'm not only talking about PCM, Cheerforce is a force to be reckoned with. You make it appear that Cali never loses to either of those gyms. I won't even bring up Power, because we all know who's medium coed got a paid bid over another gyms moed.

Geez you're classy. :rolleyes:

Back