All-Star Duel In The Desert 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Try bidding for your room on Priceline as long as you request 3+ stars you'll get a good place, probably not right in town. Start at $80. Last year we got a room at La Quinta Resort and Spa, for $80

Tried booking a room at the host hotel about a week and a half ago and they were either booked or at $400 per night. Doral Desert Princess Resort is a great/affordable place to stay!! :) See you there!

Tried booking a room at the host hotel about a week and a half ago and they were either booked or at $400 per night. Doral Desert Princess Resort is a great/affordable place to stay!! :) See you there!
and it has a great name :shaka: I stayed there a LONG time ago and we all called it the dolce dolphin princess resort haha

Question!!!!!!
How do gyms get the conference rooms at the convention center?

First come first serve main bases?
Or is there a sign up at some point???

Question!!!!!!
How do gyms get the conference rooms at the convention center?

First come first serve main bases?
Or is there a sign up at some point???

depending on how many athletes you have in your whole program you get a room i think its 75+ athletes or more!

Vancouver All Stars are not eligible for BIDS at Duel. As an international gym, we can only get BIDS in our Country, Canada. This happened to us at UCA All Star Nationals last year, too. We couldn't get the BID that our score would've allowed us to win. We are attending this event because we hear it's amazing and International Programs have a very difficult time finding competition before Worlds. We are the only International L5 All Girl Team & L5 Club Team in our entire Province... It's hard to get better unless you compete amongst the BEST and we are super excited to be at this event with "ya all"...
True international teams can't get bid in other countries.. I never knew that

Back