All-Star Duel In The Desert 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what hotel ??? lol im driving out there both days .... i guess thats a lil impractical for you though seeing how u live like 7 hours north of me -__-

idk if I would be willing to drive an hour and a half there and back both nights, especially since i have to drive the 2.5 hours home from San Diego the night before.

what hotel ??? lol im driving out there both days .... i guess thats a lil impractical for you though seeing how u live like 7 hours north of me -__-
Considering my first team I coach starts warm ups at 730 and I practice friday and compete near the end both days I'll be in a hotel. Hopefully with mini powernaps throughout the day!

Considering my first team I coach starts warm ups at 730 and I practice friday and compete near the end both days I'll be in a hotel. Hopefully with mini powernaps throughout the day!
well if that was my situation i would be staying out there but fortunately for me the teams i coach will not be at this competition ..... but JAMZ in vegas is another story ....-____-
:starwars:...... <<(May The Force Be With YOU) ...ahaha sorry i just had to put that ... cant wait to see u at Spirit sports :)

idk if I would be willing to drive an hour and a half there and back both nights, especially since i have to drive the 2.5 hours home from San Diego the night before.
well yea... but i live closer than you :p ... im only an hour away

I'm not ever sure what hotel. I know it's booked but I'm staying with my friend so idk which one. I'm just so on top of it :p
Haha ya I think that would be a little extreme.

Today's weather report says a high of 77 degrees in Palm Springs on Sat:). I love our weather!!

UPDATED LIST OF WORLDS ELIGIBLE TEAMS

Small AG 5:
California - Elite (paid)
Cheergyms.com
Mac's - S5 (at large)
OC All Stars (at large)
Oregon Dream Teams - Dream
PCM - Fantasy (at large)
Star* Athletics - Red (at large)

Small Coed 5:
All American Cheer and Dance
California - Smoed (paid)
Desert Storm Elite - Rage
Fierce All Stars - LegendKatz (at large)
Mac's - Senior Starz (at large)
PCM - Mysterious (at large)
SCV - Black

Medium AG 5:
AZ Power - Envy
California - Aces (at large)
Cheerforce - Senior Black

Medium Coed 5:
American Cheer - Flyers
California - Black Ops (at large)
POWER (paid)
Spirit Athletics - Notorious