Ecc, 11-12 May - Bottrop, Germany

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@nikaa_twist There is 28 peewee teams....

Well, have a look yourself: participants

@Jule oh my, I really wish for your groupstunt that you'll be able to participate! "Gute Besserung" to your flyer! It's my first time going there, too. But I'll "only" be there as a coach - not being out there performing.

its gonna be huuuuge ,...34senior all girl groupstunts...oO its gonna be a long weekend , but i can't wait to compete
i'm gonna be competing in two divisions again so it's gonna be even more stress haha :)
Good luck to everyone and best wishes foryour flyer @Jule

Looks like it's one All Girl Groustunt less... our flyer is now in a cast. :(

Thank you so much! I'm from Titans Berlin Allstars, our stunt group's name is Titans Unleashed.

I'm still going and I'm looking foreward to seeing all your awesome routines!!

I hope I will see everyone from fierceboard there. I will be the one with 20 little kids in blue unis around me.
Please come and cheer for my pee wees Sunday at 12:27. They are so good this year. Their routines are full of tic tocks :p

I will be there cheering for them :)
My Team is competing in Sr AllGirl on Saturday (White black silver uniforms ,Heat Unique) and Sr AllGirl Groupstunt (Pink white and silver uniforms, Heat Unique Stars) on Sunday :)
Good luck to everyone!!!!! I'm so excited!!

@nikaa_twist I'm gonna think of your team at that time because we will walk from warm-ups to the competition site by then. Oh, and I'm the one with 18 green, white and orange kids around me :). Maybe we'll meet in warm-ups though. Our performance time is at 12:57.

@HeatUniqueJ I already have your two performances marked on my schedule. I'll definitely be there to cheer for you! And our peewees will be on the lookout for your team. They have to take pictures with as many of you as possible for their scavenger hunt and everyone has to make a grimace. Looking forward to the pictures ;).

I'm so excited - even though I'm gonna be really sleep deprived because there is still soooo much to do.

Back