Editing Posts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 15, 2012
I'm curious is there is a reason why we can only edit posts for a few minutes after originally posting the thread/reply? Even when quickly proofreading a reply before I post, I almost always catch typos and grammatical errors that would change the readability of my post, but cannot change them.

I'm curious is there is a reason why we can only edit posts for a few minutes after originally posting the thread/reply? Even when quickly proofreading a reply before I post, I almost always catch typos and grammatical errors that would change the readability of my post, but cannot change them.
Because people high, high above us with lots of power make the rules and as good law abiding citizens we must follow these rules.

Hmm, well that's why I posted it in here, so one of those people high above us will see it, and hopefully respond.

Also, Mckenzie, from Rochester? Do I know you?

So people don't say something that will start a riot then change it.

Don't post anything you don't mean. If it is going to be on the internet forever and you are fine with that, then feel free to post what you wish (within the rules that is).

Back