Elite Cheerleading Championship 2013 Movie Park - Bottrop, Germany

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, the czech coed groupstunts were amazing!
Unfortunatelly the nerves got some of my girls and they had some problems with stunts and pyramids, but we had a great day and they did well for their first championship with lots of girls who are new to cheer on the team.
Now excited for finals tomorrow ;-)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Our countries first team ever participating on this competition didnt do well either:( they were much too nervous, first stunt hit, then next dropped and they paniced. Score 1,88...i feel so bad for them!
I hope their coaches can cheer them up.

I've already seen some of those uniforms on pictures... Germany (or at least some teams) definitely needs some tutoring on uniform design :help:.

Well i was glad i was wearing my fierceboard shirt with grumpy cheer cat. It gave me the feeling my comments were justified.just my inner grumpy cat that was speaking.

Well i was glad i was wearing my fierceboard shirt with grumpy cheer cat. It gave me the feeling my comments were justified.just my inner grumpy cat that was speaking.
haha people that don't know what fierceboard is must be like...what the heck is she wearing?

Our countries first team ever participating on this competition didnt do well either:( they were much too nervous, first stunt hit, then next dropped and they paniced. Score 1,88...i feel so bad for them!
I hope their coaches can cheer them up.

I feel sorry for them! I've been watching the warm-ups of the senior finalists and some of them really seemed to be very nervous. I hope everyone hits in finals and the best will win.
From what i've seen i think Dolphins will win Allgirl and CoEd ist though - could be Wildcats, Bullets or Diamonds. Really excited for CoEd Results!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

@HeatUniqueJ just posted these... nothing official though yet

Finals Senior AllGirl:

4. Rebels&Cougars 6,74
3. Fairies 6,91
2. MCA 7,04
1. Dolphins 8,08

Finals Senior Coed:

4. JNS 4,88
4. Magic Saints 5,13
3. Wildcats 6,16
2. FTG Bullets 7,56
1. Purple Diamonds 7,59

WooW Purple daimonds! Congrats!! :) After 10 years someone beat FTG.
Wildcats probably dropped that's way they endend on 3rd.

I got told Wildcats dropped 5 Stunts

From what i heard the whole weekend must have been a drop-festival. That makes it easier for Teams which hit clean to take the top spot! I really wish this changes in the future, i would love to see everyone hit and then to have an exciting competition. Don't get me wrong i'm not trying to say it's not exciting and i'm def not trying to take anything away from the winners, i would just prefer a situation like in Large Senior at Worlds 2013 ;)

From what i heard the whole weekend must have been a drop-festival. That makes it easier for Teams which hit clean to take the top spot! I really wish this changes in the future, i would love to see everyone hit and then to have an exciting competition. Don't get me wrong i'm not trying to say it's not exciting and i'm def not trying to take anything away from the winners, i would just prefer a situation like in Large Senior at Worlds 2013 ;)

Oh my....poor wildkitties. I love them. Do you know anything about juniors? Who hit, dropped?

That's the same I heard - hardly one team that got through without stunt-falls. But I feel that it is overall very common at competitions in Germany to have many stunt-falls/bobbles and tumbling mistakes in the routines. And a lot of times it is "whoever hits wins". And even the "perfection before progression" theme from CCVD didn't change anything about that.

That's the same I heard - hardly one team that got through without stunt-falls. But I feel that it is overall very common at competitions in Germany to have many stunt-falls/bobbles and tumbling mistakes in the routines. And a lot of times it is "whoever hits wins". And even the "perfection before progression" theme from CCVD didn't change anything about that.

True! And even if you try to follow that theme it doesn't help because in the end Teams with shaky routines but hard stunts win over teams with more basic, clean routines. Scoring in Germany really irritates me

Back