Elite Cheerleading Championship 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
From the videos I am watching looks like teams are hittig routines.
Who's is there? :)

I'm here - I didn't see to much because i'm mostly with my team and after we competed i tried to stay outside and enjoy the sun, but Junior categories were pretty solid i heard, i've seen Purple Diamonds and FTG Bulltes, both had some mistakes, and CLL Rangers were amazing, hope they can hit again in finals today.
I know Heat Unique Jules is here to, competing today with her groupstunt, can't tag her on my phone.
And my junior groupstunt is competing today :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I gotta say this year the weekend was very exhausting for me. We got to our Hotel late Friday night after being stuck in traffic fpr 10 hours. Saturday morning our Juniors were competing early so we all had to get up at 6 to get ready. The park was very crowded and after competing we did not even get into the venue again to attend Junior awards, which was a little disappointing. Seniors did okay Saturday afternoon and ended with a 7th place. I just wish we had hit all of the routine, seeing how we missed out on finals being 2 places away from 5th. On Sunday we were supposed to be in warm up for Stuntgroup at 12:09, we left the hotel at 9:30 and got to the park at 1 because of a HUGE traffic jam. We missed our warm up, just got to do every stunt once and literally RAN onto the competition mat to perform.
Senior Finals were interesting to watch, a lot of good performances, some Teams performed a lot better than Saturday, some unfortunately couldn't repeat their great Saturday performances.
After another 11 hour busride i got home at 7 am this morning and i am glad the weekend is over

I gotta say this year the weekend was very exhausting for me. We got to our Hotel late Friday night after being stuck in traffic fpr 10 hours. Saturday morning our Juniors were competing early so we all had to get up at 6 to get ready. The park was very crowded and after competing we did not even get into the venue again to attend Junior awards, which was a little disappointing. Seniors did okay Saturday afternoon and ended with a 7th place. I just wish we had hit all of the routine, seeing how we missed out on finals being 2 places away from 5th. On Sunday we were supposed to be in warm up for Stuntgroup at 12:09, we left the hotel at 9:30 and got to the park at 1 because of a HUGE traffic jam. We missed our warm up, just got to do every stunt once and literally RAN onto the competition mat to perform.
Senior Finals were interesting to watch, a lot of good performances, some Teams performed a lot better than Saturday, some unfortunately couldn't repeat their great Saturday performances.
After another 11 hour busride i got home at 7 am this morning and i am glad the weekend is over

Poor you!! it can be horrible when traffic makes it stressful im lucky that I live 20 mins from the nationals venue in the uk but when im at uni comos are atleat 3-5 hours away so it can be stressful

Latest posts

Back