OT Embarrassing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I think the most embarrassing thing was running out from behind the globe at Worlds 2010, sprinting to the side where the fierceboarders usually sit, waving my hands all big and fancy, and not seeing a single face I recognized. I quickly ran to my spot and made a mental not for day two hahahaha
hahaha I'm sure I waved back! I get a kick out of it when anyone (that I know or don't know) waves at me at Worlds. Especially International teams.

hahaha I'm sure I waved back! I get a kick out of it when anyone (that I know or don't know) waves at me at Worlds. Especially International teams.

Lol were you there for unlimited? The milk house was so dead that early in the morning -.-

Lol were you there for unlimited? The milk house was so dead that early in the morning -.-
You know it, my room was up at about 5am both days, ask Beth. Sleep is for the weak during Worlds.

You know it, my room was up at about 5am both days, ask Beth. Sleep is for the weak during Worlds.

We were definitely there hahaha waving happily at everyone who was nice enough to come over and wave...the best was the international teams, they never stopped waving! :D

well i completely forgot we had to do the mount still so i went right to my dance spot, or tried to atleast then while i was walking my friend told me mount lol.

Oh man...Last year at NCA I did my jumps like an awkward 2 counts too early. I was so upset and thought the whole routine rested upon my mistake. We got off the floor and, of course, I was crying and my coach goes, "Hey, at least they were good jumps." :p
And a couple weekends ago, at a local comp, I do a front walkover to the front after jumps and the row in front of me rolls to the side. Well, one of the girls rolled too late of in my path whatever, so I saw her under me and like turned out of it cartwheel-like then mad-dashed to the "front of the mat" because I was going to be late to tumbling. The "front" I was running to was the side and I awkwardly swerved back to the front and almost got hit by another tumbler. My coach replayed that part four times...

Like four years ago we did a basket toss then walked forward. I backspot and after the toss, as we were moving forward the base tripped pulling down the other base and flyer then me on top. It was like a dog pile on the mat. Then 2 years ago, we changed the dance last minute and i was in the front for it. We got to the dance part and my mind went blank. I just stood there looking dumb. Worst feeling ever.:oops:

This year, for the first competition, I had to compete with 2 teams, so I was focusing the whole time on the newer team, that when I went out on the floor for my normal team I forgot how the music started. I did my first motions too early, and just held it there until the right count.
Then, in the basket tosses, the middle flyer completely forgot where she was going. She just stood there staring at the basket toss behind her, when that flyer was yelling at her to go, but she missed her toss. She was so cute, and embarrassed though.

This year, for the first competition, I had to compete with 2 teams, so I was focusing the whole time on the newer team, that when I went out on the floor for my normal team I forgot how the music started. I did my first motions too early, and just held it there until the right count.
Then, in the basket tosses, the middle flyer completely forgot where she was going. She just stood there staring at the basket toss behind her, when that flyer was yelling at her to go, but she missed her toss. She was so cute, and embarrassed though.

Your first story reminded me of a crossover on my team a few years back. She competed on juniors and seniors and was on the mat with seniors at a competition. They started the dance, both dances started with a slap, clap and she was in the front row for both of them. So she slap clapped on 7,8 and busted out into her junior dance, full out. It took her a good 2 eight counts to realize she was doing the wrong dance because she was in the front and in performance mode and not paying attention to anything around her. It was so funny.

weelllll the first time i competed at battle i was determined to have pretty jumps and i got really high and kinda fell on my butt... and one year irolled my ankel at cheersport and fell on my butt... and last year my basket group got moved right before the comp annd proceded to go tothe wrong spot, throw the basket with out me (the back spot)

Center jumper on NEA level 4 did Double toe tuck as everyone set for their standing tuck at grand. Illegal, funny, and I know she was embarrassed.

Competing at UCA last year with Cheerforce day one when we had to stop and leave the floor was embarrassing. Then we came back on and marked the routine up to that point...which was a good time.

this doesnt have to do with all star cheer, but i had my all star choreography the day before our first highschool game, so when we went onto the field to do the routine i did my all star routine and it was very embarrassing.

When I used to do a Pop Warner team, we were at a competition and we did our pyramid, baskets, then dance. And after the pyramid I start walking over to the dance and I'm about to start it then I realize that no ones in the dance and I see my basket group and run and go to jump in. We could only do straight rides in our level and when I was in it I didn't think it was bad, but when I watched the video the basket was terrible! I was flailing my arms everywhere and it barely got off the bases hands... Then for every competition after that I had a girl tell me what was next after the pyramid.. :/

A flyer I back spotted for often doubled down with her elbows out. At one competition, I was elbowed in the face with so much force that I fell to the ground, my flyer fell out the back of the stunt and hit the ground, and my sneaker fell off. The ENTIRE crowd saw it and did that "OOH!" we all hate to hear and I also went through the rest of the routine wearing just one shoe.

So, so embarrassing.

Back