All-Star End Of Year Gifts For Coaches?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 31, 2016
Do you give or receive (if you are a coach) typically? If so what is most common, gift cards? Was thinking of getting something small (there are a lot of coaches), but wanted to gut check we are on the right path. Thank you!

As an athlete I have given gifts to the coaching staff on holidays and at the end of the season event.

I have also received gifts for the same my entire coaching career so far whether it be a team gift or individual.

I have also received gifts for the same my entire coaching career so far whether it be a team gift or individual.
Thank you. I generally prefer when there is a team gift, just is easier and provides a better guideline re: giving. Didn't happen this year though...Cheer is such an expensive sport but I completely recognize most of that does not go to the coaching staff...

This year we as parents gave our athletes a custom 12x12 scrapbook page that I created. I also did one for the coaches with 2 team pics and the kiddos names. They were in a frame when we presented it to them. We had enough money collected that I was able to get a gift card to Starbucks and restaurant as well.

Do you give or receive (if you are a coach) typically? If so what is most common, gift cards? Was thinking of getting something small (there are a lot of coaches), but wanted to gut check we are on the right path. Thank you!
We have done Visa gift cards in the past after taking collections from whoever wants to donate towards the gifts, we don't force or make it seem like it is mandatory to the other parents.

Back