Equipment Needed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 14, 2013
I am opening my own gym and am looking for used equipment in the form of
-spring board floor (42x42 or 42x54, or partial floor will work too)
-carpeted foam floor (42x42 or 42x54)
- tumbling mats
-inclined wedge
-octagon or pacman for BHS
-mailbox for BWOs and FWOs.
-Stunt stands or other flying training tools....

Am in Ohio, will pay to have it shipped, or can come pick up if close. Please let me know if you or anyone you know is selling their gym equipment. Must be in good condition!

I have a cheer floor with 2" mats, tumble trax with landing pad, large fan, stunt steppers, and 3 boulders for sale. If interested please call me at 251-533-9898. I also have 6 flex rolls that have never been open for sale.

I have a cheer floor with 2" mats, tumble trax with landing pad, large fan, stunt steppers, and 3 boulders for sale. If interested please call me at 251-533-9898. I also have 6 flex rolls that have never been open for sale.

How much are you wanting for you cheerleading floor? I would like details for everything you have available still!

Thanks,
Janelle
Synergy Athletics All-Stars

I have a panel mat. I have had it for only a few months and barely used it. Since there is no space in my room I practice my tumbling on a smaller mat. Anyways if your interested let me know!

I am opening my own gym and am looking for used equipment in the form of
-spring board floor (42x42 or 42x54, or partial floor will work too)
-carpeted foam floor (42x42 or 42x54)
- tumbling mats
-inclined wedge
-octagon or pacman for BHS
-mailbox for BWOs and FWOs.
-Stunt stands or other flying training tools....

Am in Ohio, will pay to have it shipped, or can come pick up if close. Please let me know if you or anyone you know is selling their gym equipment. Must be in good condition!
I have a huge incline and two Octagons. One is a small and one is a large. No rips, they are 2 1/2 yrs old. We are in Oldsmar FL so it would have to be shipped. The price is $1000.00 for all three. The incline 6 ft long and 4 ft wide.

Back