European Cheerleading Championship 2012-ecu (amsterdam)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really wanna go..we might not qualify but i wanna go and watch and spend some time in amsterdam :

A lot of Scottish teams have just qualified at Scotcheer II last month. I'll be there competing with my team ACE Tribe!! :)

A lot of Scottish teams have just qualified at Scotcheer II last month. I'll be there competing with my team ACE Tribe!! :)
Alyssa this is probs a stupid question but do you have anything to do with ACE from America?
They used to have a Tribe Cheer in London i think it was connected to the US Tribe Cheer a while ago thats why I'm asking!

Alyssa this is probs a stupid question but do you have anything to do with ACE from America?
They used to have a Tribe Cheer in London i think it was connected to the US Tribe Cheer a while ago thats why I'm asking!

Happy came over and coached us when we were little then we named our team after ace of alamaba <3

Does anyone know if there is a list of participants anywhere? I guess everyone should have qualified by now?

The Dolphins cheerleaders from Germany had a legendary season 2012. They have become German champions. At the elite european open both teams have won, the junior and senior team. The seniors will compete in amsterdam. Unfortunately, the juniors miss the age grid. Sad. Both teams can fight in America in 2013 at ICU and IASF. Currently we are considering the possibility to send both teams in the United States. We are looking forward. Excuse my english.

We are not like you, but someday we will look at ourselves and recognize and see we love cheerleading.

That was the wrong video!!!! How can this happen???? I posted the right link.
We are not like you, but someday we will look at ourselves and recognize and see we love cheerleading.

The Dolphins cheerleaders from Germany had a legendary season 2012. They have become German champions. At the elite european open both teams have won, the junior and senior team. The seniors will compete in amsterdam. Unfortunately, the juniors miss the age grid. Sad. Both teams can fight in America in 2013 at ICU and IASF. Currently we are considering the possibility to send both teams in the United States. We are looking forward. Excuse my english.

ICU? I thought there was going to be an All Girl National team??

ah so sad they're not going :( juniors are so good this year.

Latest posts

Back