OT Everything Hamilton!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Better late than never? :)
The Dear Evan Hansen cast album is finally out; it's orchestrated by the same guy who did Hamilton so you might like it.

I need a video of the whole show. I think I'd follow who's singing what better. Damn my visual nature.

If I can ever do the Hercules Mulligan parts while driving I can die happy

If you opted to watch the Superbowl instead of the Hamilton Special, it's popped up onto YouTube already. It has some of the footage that wasn't shown the first time around

ETA: Video pulled

Last edited:
I suggest American Psycho next. Surprisingly good, even though it closed far too early.

I haven't watched Dear Evan Hansen yet, 'cause I want to be surprised. All I know is that it might be a good idea to bring Kleenex. Which might be a good idea, since the cast album had me like:
1nAOASd.gif
Yes, I'd recommend that. Although I didn't need as much as I though I would.

I suggest American Psycho next. Surprisingly good, even though it closed far too early.

I haven't watched Dear Evan Hansen yet, 'cause I want to be surprised. All I know is that it might be a good idea to bring Kleenex. Which might be a good idea, since the cast album had me like:
1nAOASd.gif

Funny you mentioned that, I went on a musical binge last night and watched American Psycho. Loved it as well! I also plan to go see the newsies movie on the 16th with my mom. I love love love the cast album and actually performed Watch What Happens in the talent section of the scholarship competition I was in last fall. Hopefully they eventually show Hamilton in this format as well since I dont think that I will be able to be in the room where it happens anytime soon.

It's been filmed with the original cast. (Groff came back especially for it.) The likelihood of it actually being released isn't very high, I don't think.
I've seen a few not outrageously priced tickets for the Chicago production, if that helps. (Probably easier to look for after Wayne Brady leaves, I imagine he's driven up ticket prices a bit.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've asked for tickets to Chicago for a graduation present but I will soon be a broke college student so I dont think that I will be able to see it anytime soon. I'll just say a little prayer that one day that film will be released or Ill somehow be able to find a way to see it. Til then I have my bootleg and I can perform it in my car alone.

I'm just going to hold onto the hope that maybe in 5-8 years that they'll tour through Winnipeg.

Back