OT Everything Hamilton!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ooh, you'll get to see Javier as Hamilton! Lucky.
It's too bad Andrew is out of the show for 3 months, 'cause I think he's better suited to Lafayette/Jefferson than Seth is.
I'm taking my 13 year old. It's his first Bway show. He loves the music and I'm excited to see his reaction. Going again with the rest of the fam at the end of May.

I'm taking my 13 year old. It's his first Bway show. He loves the music and I'm excited to see his reaction. Going again with the rest of the fam at the end of May.

what a great first show! hope he loves it and experiencing it through his eyes makes it even better for you!

I completely forgot my boyfriend is going to New York in August for a concert and that I could tag along and see Dear Evan Hansen by myselg...of course i remember after Tony nominations and the tickets got even more expensive. I really want to see it, especially while Ben Platt is still there, but I don't know what to do [emoji20]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You can try the cancellation line for standing room tickets. But you'd have to get to the theatre no later than 5am to have a chance of getting a ticket. (Standing room is $40, and unless the price went up the "regular" tickets are $199.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately I'll be taking the train from Philly in the afternoon because we both have to go to work that day, so I'd have to buy in advance :/

I completely forgot my boyfriend is going to New York in August for a concert and that I could tag along and see Dear Evan Hansen by myselg...of course i remember after Tony nominations and the tickets got even more expensive. I really want to see it, especially while Ben Platt is still there, but I don't know what to do [emoji20]

If you can see it, even standing room, do it. It's so good! We saw it on New Year's Day and I bought the tix on StubHub because I knew it was just going to get harder to find seats at a decent price as the buzz about it continued to spread.

It's definitely worth the effort. The good thing about the Music Box theatre is that (for the orchestra, anyway) there aren't any bad seats, with the exception of the first row. Unless you're over 6 feet tall. If there aren't any non-premium seats left, you could try a line sitting service.
If you're open to other shows, Great Comet is pretty entertaining. Josh Groban will have left the show by August, but that shouldn't make much of a difference. It's worth it to go just to watch the conductor. I've also heard really good things about Come From Away. War Paint is worth it just to see Patti Lupone in person.
Friend saw Groundhog's Day last night. Said it was great. Next up on my list are War Paint, Beautiful and Waitress (although ticket prices have soared since Sara Bareilles joined cast). I've heard good things about Come From Away also.

James Comeys first public outing since he was fired from the FBI was him going to see Fun Home which is touring in DC right now.

Im laughing so hard this is amazing i love it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Daveed Diggs is in the new season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. His character gets a scholarship to Columbia University.... which is Kings College...

I see what you did there, writers. :cool:

I love him. I'm going to have to start watching again.
So far hes only been in 1 or 2 episodes and didnt have a big role :/

But i saw him in promotional pics for that new show with Lea Michelle called "The Mayor" on ABC. I guess hes producing it??? And he plays a character on Blackish that I love. He's been a very busy man lately.

Taking a semi impromptu trip to Chicago and entered the Hamilton lottery! I know my chances are super slim but I packed my Hamilton t-shirt just in case! Also, I plan to try to take a trip down to the theatre just to be semi close to the room where it happens.

I'm seeing Hamilton in Chicago this weekend and I seriously need advice on how to not ugly cry the entire time. Anything is appreciated! :)

It's dark in theaters, no one will see your face so cry your heart out :)

Broadway in Boston's 2017-2018 is kicking off soon and Ham is touring. I most likely wont see it for various reasons but Fun Home is coming in October and I am actually considering buying tickets (which is quite a big deal as I NEVER do anything fun because I'm wicked uptight with money ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ). I will be straight up ugly crying all the way home if I go, Fun Home does me dirty. Everytime.

I'm seeing Hamilton in Chicago this weekend and I seriously need advice on how to not ugly cry the entire time. Anything is appreciated! :)
Just accept that ugly crying is par for the course during the second act, and make sure you have a stock pile of tissues. The second time I saw it, I almost made it all the way, but Eliza at the end kills me every time.

Back