OT Everything Hamilton!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Theatre tickets seem to be the only 'fun' thing I'll spend money on. (See the two $199-but actually $250 because the Canadian dollar sucks tickets for Hamilton and Dear Evan Hansen, and the onstage ticket for Great Comet I bought last week as evidence).
Fun Home is in Seattle right now, and I kind of regret not getting a ticket. But it's making it's first Canadian appearance in Vancouver next spring so I'll have to wait 'til then. I say go if there's some partial view seats available, since they're always cheaper.
And by then I'll hopefully have saved enough money to get a good seat for Hamilton in Seattle. Which they STILL haven't announced the cast for. (And depending on the cast and if it happens, the Chess revival.)
Haha i am at an extreme level of uptightness - I bought iced coffee today and it was the first time Ive bought any sort of prepared food "just because" in 3 years.... :oops: The tickets arent on sale yet so I have a little bit of time to convince myself to see it. I missed Matilda last year when it came through - I dont want to feel that feeling again.

I think the Fun Home tickets will be decently priced/there'll be a variety of options mainly because I dont think it will draw that big of a crowd. Its not a show that caters to everyone, especially with the line up this year. We'll see, we'll see lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hamilton tickets in San Fran start at $600 for weeknight shows... Insert about a million sad faces here at the fact I'll never get to see it.

Hamilton tickets in San Fran start at $600 for weeknight shows... Insert about a million sad faces here at the fact I'll never get to see it.
What is face value for those tickets? Keep an eye out for when they open up the next block for sale. You may have to wait a while to see it but we got our tickets through an Amex presale. Waited 10 months after purchase but since it wasn't the original cast anyway it made no difference.

Daveed Diggs is in the upcoming movie Wonder. Just another reason to want to see it.

I think it's the general public sale, 'cause there's a presage of some kind going on now. At least it's in a Jujamcyb owned theatre; they do online lotteries better than the other companies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry I meant the tix are already on sale via the Amex presale. October 3rd is when they open to the general public.

For the tour? If so, I'm super jealous because I think I'd give my left kidney to see Michael Luwoye as Hamilton.

(And it looks like I "have" to go back to New York, because for some reason, I'm determined to see Joshua Henry and also Lea Salonga in a show.)

Yes, for the tour! Super excited to see him! I spent a solid two hours online trying to get tickets and managed to get a pair. The people in the dorm beside me probably thought I was dying due to the amount of screaming going on in my dorm.

(Not Hamilton but I try to keep musical-y things here now.)

Have you guys checked out the soundtrack for the movie The Greatest Showman? Because I'm in love.

This one has been on repeat for the past day and a half and was my hype song for the gym last night.

I'm sad that TGLC will never be able to have the chorus as their pyramid music. Or WCSS with their circus theme this year :(

Back