OT Everything Hamilton!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Everyone but Jasmine. Oak is still there, but he's gone after December 24th. I guess Javi counts, since he was the original standby. I think Thayne might be the last original chorus member left.
(I'm still sad Alysha is gone, but her replacement is SO good.)

Andrew Chapelle and Morgan Marcell are OBC as well and are still in the show.

Side note: saw the show on November 4th from the front row. It was unreal. Chris Jackson is my new favorite human being, his voice is just incredible in person. Jasmine was amazing. Same with Oak, Anthony, Javi and Mandy. Everyone was so good I still can't even believe I actually got to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone but Jasmine. Oak is still there, but he's gone after December 24th. I guess Javi counts, since he was the original standby. I think Thayne might be the last original chorus member left.
(I'm still sad Alysha is gone, but her replacement is SO good.)

I wonder when Jasmine will do her own thing... I guess when something comes up? I originally had seen that her and Anthony were leaving together, but that obviously changed. I LOVE her voice so she can stay forever and I'll be happy, but with the talent she has I'm surprised someone hasn't snatched her up. Seriously... she is amazing, and I have zero musical talent :(

Friends, this is why you should ALWAYS double check who your angry tweets are directed toward:
Hundreds Of Trump Supporters Are Angrily Tweeting A Canadian Theatre Company In Hamilton, Ontario|The Gaily Grind

Thanks for reminding me about And Peggy, I always forget about her! My brain just thinks of Anthony and Jas as one single person now and I'm like whatever one does, the other does bc that's how perfect couples work.

Also this is the best article I've read in a while. Lolololololol at all the people who are "cancelling their plans" to go see the show. As if anyone cares. (As if you even had/could've gotten tickets tbh)

@MaineStar234 dang girl, front row? How amazing! Did you win the Ham4Ham lotto? Chris Jackson is so insanely good. His parts from In The Heights are some of my all time favorites. The way he sings "When You're Home" speaks to my soul. And "One Last Time" is my favorite Hamilton song by miles and miles. That's so cool you got to see him live!

Andrew Chapelle and Morgan Marcell are OBC as well and are still in the show.

Side note: saw the show on November 4th from the front row. It was unreal. Chris Jackson is my new favorite human being, his voice is just incredible in person. Jasmine was amazing. Same with Oak, Anthony, Javi and Mandy. Everyone was so good I still can't even believe I actually got to see it.

If you love Chris and Mandy, listen to the In The Heights soundtrack.

How could I forget Andrew and Morgan?! Andrew's snapchat makes my day.
I think Voltaire is OBC as well.. I think he was one of the original dance captains with Stephanie.
I could listen to Chris sing the phone book or dictionary. Whoever is replacing him has some big shoes to fill.

I have my fingers crossed I get to see it again next year. My luck with lotteries and contests only seems to come through when there's something cool to be won. So there's a chance.

Yeah Voltaire and Seth Stewart (current Laf/Jef) are OBC

Thanks for reminding me about And Peggy, I always forget about her! My brain just thinks of Anthony and Jas as one single person now and I'm like whatever one does, the other does bc that's how perfect couples work.

Also this is the best article I've read in a while. Lolololololol at all the people who are "cancelling their plans" to go see the show. As if anyone cares. (As if you even had/could've gotten tickets tbh)

@MaineStar234 dang girl, front row? How amazing! Did you win the Ham4Ham lotto? Chris Jackson is so insanely good. His parts from In The Heights are some of my all time favorites. The way he sings "When You're Home" speaks to my soul. And "One Last Time" is my favorite Hamilton song by miles and miles. That's so cool you got to see him live!

We were first in line in the cancellation line and got unclaimed lottery tickets! Chris was so incredibly kind at the stage door too, we were in awe.

How early did you line up to pull that off?
(I don't go back until March, but it doesn't hurt to start planning early...)

5:30am for an 8pm show. This was like a week before Chris left and 2 weeks before Anthony left, so there was a little bit of a spark in demand for seeing the show.

If you love Chris and Mandy, listen to the In The Heights soundtrack.

Still my favorite Lin Manuel show. I saw it with the original cast back in 2009 I think. It was fantastic! I love Chris and Mandy in it!!

Not Hamilton related exactly, but I found the Moana soundtrack on Spotify. The Rock is actually a decent singer, and the 'real' version of "How Far I'll Go" is so good. There's a bonus version of "You're Welcome" with Jordan Fisher on it.

I'm crossing my fingers that Lin gets an Oscar for this movie's soundtrack, thus completing his EGOT.

The orchestrations are really good too. It's like Game of Thrones meets Disney.

I'm going to post a few videos any new Hamilton fans should watch that haven't seen these!
Hamilton cast's Opening Number Homage to Sweeney Todd

Lin and cast performing the cut John Adams rap (from The Adams Administration)

Ham4Ham show "Ten Duel Commandments" with whole cast

Ham4Ham Renee singing cut song "Congratulations" on her final show day

Leslie Odom Jr.'s "Aaron Burr, Sir" vlogs (there's 8, this is the first one)

Randy Rainbow did a parody of King George singing in Hamilton for his 'interview' with Mike Pence. The crude language is excessive so I don't want to link it here, but you can find it on Facebook.

Still my favorite Lin Manuel show. I saw it with the original cast back in 2009 I think. It was fantastic! I love Chris and Mandy in it!!

My sister also saw it with the original cast, so jealous. I just saw it last month in London. They set the stage up in a cool way - it was in the center of the theatre with the audience seated on either side. The soundtrack is played in my car possibly quite as often as Hamilton, it is so good. Plus I grew up just north of Washington Heights in the Bronx so there was so much familiarity with the location and the jokes - the 1 train was my train to take downtown, and there really is no 9 anymore!

How could I forget Andrew and Morgan?! Andrew's snapchat makes my day.
I think Voltaire is OBC as well.. I think he was one of the original dance captains with Stephanie.
I could listen to Chris sing the phone book or dictionary. Whoever is replacing him has some big shoes to fill.

I have my fingers crossed I get to see it again next year. My luck with lotteries and contests only seems to come through when there's something cool to be won. So there's a chance.
Pretty sure there are still some OBC swings there too, like Neil Haskell (although he did leave for a bit and come back). So still some original dudes kicking around!

the nostalgia of ja and ashanti + Helpless = all the feels.

and he confirmed he still lives in Queens, confirming that I did, in fact see him recently. I knew it was him.

Has anyone gotten Leslie's Christmas Album? I'm living off the releases from mixtape right now. Oh and this:

Back