All-Star Evolution Of A Cheer Mom???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yep. Knowing who the "good orthopedic surgeon" in town is and just being glad your kid can at least stunt even if she's nuggeting during the tumbling and jumps kind of puts things in perspective.

AMEN AMEN... the value of a nugget while your kid heals. My girl is taking a spot standing in the back because she has to heal right now... she is working her butt off in therapy and at home trying to get string again meanwhile other girls and their moms complain about what really are little things. Or standing with your kid with special earphones,glasses, and a hat so she can watch her sister and the rest of the team compete because she is still recovering from a concussion. When people contact you because you know which doctors specialize in which body part best and understand cheer is a sport. Yeah it takes all the regular cheer stuff and shakes it up.

After ten years in gymnastics, I finally discovered alcohol and other cheer moms in her 3rd (last) year of allstar. When your kid's a senior they abandon you on the trips anyway, so you might as well find something to amuse yourself. That was fun!

How about us who's CP goes away to school for the year and gets her certification and then says "I am going back to cheer". At least her team does half the comps of the other teams! Have to say I am looking forward to hanging with all the cheer moms again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Year 3 is already kicking my azz and they haven't even competed yet hahaha. I canNOT believe how apt the description of years 1-3 are. Glad to know both that I am not alone & that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Year 3 is already kicking my azz and they haven't even competed yet hahaha. I canNOT believe how apt the description of years 1-3 are. Glad to know both that I am not alone & that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

A light AND a yummy drink will be waiting at the end of the tunnel!

Back