All-Star Expansions, Openings, And Mergers For 2013-2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But I don't understand why you wouldn't want all of your locations to be at the same caliber from the beginning.

Wanting and wishing doesn't make it happen. Of course, fielding Worlds caliber of championship teams out of every location would be ideal. ACE would love to make that happen too. If CEA (or ACE) decide on a new location and 100 level 5 kids don't walk in the door, should they shut it down?

Wanting and wishing doesn't make it happen. Of course, fielding Worlds caliber of championship teams out of every location would be ideal. ACE would love to make that happen too. If CEA (or ACE) decide on a new location and 100 level 5 kids don't walk in the door, should they shut it down?

yes ;)

ACE should be ashamed that Pensacola doesn't have a team as good as Warrior's. (insert sarcasm here)

No, I said ALL (1-5) of your teams not just level 5. Both of my cp's aren't level 5, but I know they are on some of the best 1-4 teams. So yes you should want all of your locations to be the best they can be and not just focus on the worlds athletes.

No, I said ALL (1-5) of your teams not just level 5. Both of my cp's aren't level 5, but I know they are on some of the best 1-4 teams. So yes you should want all of your locations to be the best they can be and not just focus on the worlds athletes.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. LOL CSP coaches every team in Kernersville, she is definitely not focusing on the Worlds athletes. Clearly you don't know her or you would never think that about her. Your way works for you.........OUR WAY WORKS FOR US.........why is this an issue for you in Las Vegas??

Who says the other locations aren't the best they can be? If memory serves, we just finished off a great season at Cheer Extreme Sanford.

Who says the other locations aren't the best they can be? If memory serves, we just finished off a great season at Cheer Extreme Sanford.

Also want to note that we don't field Mini 3, Y5 (2 last year), 4 Jr 5 teams, 6 or 7 Worlds teams every year by ignoring our lower level kids. I think I'm going to do a survey at tryouts next weekend of the "kids from other programs" and home grown level 5 kids just to get a number.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. LOL CSP coaches every team in Kernersville, she is definitely not focusing on the Worlds athletes. Clearly you don't know her or you would never think that about her. Your way works for you.........OUR WAY WORKS FOR US.........why is this an issue for you in Las Vegas??

Its not an issue for me. I just wanted to know why CEA doesn't have the same caliber teams at every location no matter what level? But like you said your way works for you... all gyms are run differently. We'll agree to disagree.

Its not an issue for me. I just wanted to know why CEA doesn't have the same caliber teams at every location no matter what level? But like you said your way works for you... all gyms are run differently. We'll agree to disagree.

And we've answered that some area's can't bear that kind of increase in $$$, time commitment or travel commitment. Do those children not deserve somewhere to cheer? If we didn't offer it someone else would come in and do it.

Thank you for this....I'm reading and thinking "Hey, wait a min, CP is level 2 and trying out in Kville.....is there some unspoken rule I haven't heard that you have to be level 5 to try out in Kville?" Lol didn't think so.

The Fierce Board App! ||iPhone || Android

Thank you for this....I'm reading and thinking "Hey, wait a min, CP is level 2 and trying out in Kville.....is there some unspoken rule I haven't heard that you have to be level 5 to try out in Kville?" Lol didn't think so.

The Fierce Board App! ||iPhone || Android

There is. Sorry you can't come. You'll have to drive to one of the lesser gyms. :rolleyes:

What's weird is however reluctant I am to it, I am becoming more and more teal army every day and find myself siding with CEA in disagreements like this.
At the end of the day people, if you don't live in North Carolina, have no interest in sending your kid to CEA, or have any clue: why do you care?
It's not like CEA and CSP are producing a bad product.

Back