Extension Pyramid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 3, 2012
Hi,

I was wondering if a pyramid of braced extensions (2 feet) is level in level 3 or level 4. Level 2 says extended stunts are not allowed to be braced by another extented stunt but both level 3 and 4 have the same rule stating that single leg extended stunts cannot be braced by another extended stunt. I would assume that this means in level 3 you have have an extension braced by another extension... if so - is there a level 4 version of this?

Thanks!
t

Level 3 and 4 can have paperdolls of 2 legged extensions. 1 legged paperdolls is level 5.

Level 3 and 4 can have paperdolls of 2 legged extensions. 1 legged paperdolls is level 5.

I've been wondering about this. With the wording it makes it seem as if it would be illegal in Level 3. Any insight, or am I just not reading it correctly?

I've been wondering about this. With the wording it makes it seem as if it would be illegal in Level 3. Any insight, or am I just not reading it correctly?

What rules in level 3 makes you think it's illegal. I've been comparing both level 3 and level 4 rules and the way I read it, it makes it seem as it would be legal in both levels.

What rules in level 3 makes you think it's illegal. I've been comparing both level 3 and level 4 rules and the way I read it, it makes it seem as it would be legal in both levels.

I just re-read it. I must have just always skimmed through that too fast. I never saw the "no SINGLE leg stunts may be braced by another extended stunt". Nevermind. That takes care of that.

Thinking of adding prep level paper dolls in our level 2 pyramid, right now our pyramid is pretty plain. 5 groups, middle and outside just go to prep while the other two do sho n goes. Then they hitch one footed and connect then press up to fulls. Was thinking of adding paperdolls instead of the sho n goes. Would that add points or not.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Thinking of adding prep level paper dolls in our level 2 pyramid, right now our pyramid is pretty plain. 5 groups, middle and outside just go to prep while the other two do sho n goes. Then they hitch one footed and connect then press up to fulls. Was thinking of adding paperdolls instead of the sho n goes. Would that add points or not.

It will add a structure and another full squad level 2 skill (only the show and goes are level 2 and if only 2 groups are doing them it's not majority) so it should get you more points!

Hi,

I was wondering if a pyramid of braced extensions (2 feet) is level in level 3 or level 4. Level 2 says extended stunts are not allowed to be braced by another extented stunt but both level 3 and 4 have the same rule stating that single leg extended stunts cannot be braced by another extended stunt. I would assume that this means in level 3 you have have an extension braced by another extension... if so - is there a level 4 version of this?

Thanks!
t

Hi Tara.
L4 Pyramids
C. Extended single leg stunts may not brace or be braced by any other single leg extended stunts.
In bold is SINGLE LEG extended stunts and not EXTENDED STUNT like in L3. An extended double leg, brace or be braced by an extended single leg should be a "purely" L4 Pyramid structure, because you can´t do this in L3 and connecting extended single leg stunts is a L5 skill.

Hope this make sense. You can always send an email to [email protected] and having official answer from the core safety judges.

Back