All-Star Extra Hotel Room In Atlanta?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
Hey y'all! Random question... I am in need of a single room in Atlanta for cheersport... Before I go searching randomly, does anyone have blocks of rooms with one extra available? Please let me know ASAP! Thanks in advance! Can't wait to see everyone there!

I think i know of one of the moms at our gym who has a couple open still. I'm not even sure if she's on the boards. I'll ask her.

We have stayed at a place near the airport for big top that's inexpensive, clean and safe. Idk how far that is but let me know of you want the name and number.

I've got a room I'm about to cancel at the Fairfield inn and suites within walking distance (0.8 miles away if o remember right) but I don't know how to transfer a reservation to someone else.

I've got a room I'm about to cancel at the Fairfield inn and suites within walking distance (0.8 miles away if o remember right) but I don't know how to transfer a reservation to someone else.
I've done it a few times: You call and change the name on the reservation. Then have the new person call and change the credit card and contact numbers/email. The hotel will send out an email to the new person with the new contact info. Have them forward that to you so you can see that your credit card is no longer associated with the room.

Stay at my house. (Ok it's still 2.5 hours away but I'm really desperate to see you okaaaay?)

Back