"extreme Moms"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cccheermom

Cheer Parent
Jul 20, 2012
Anyone catch it last night on Lifetime? Pretty interesting. Had Gabi Butler's little sister. Is it just me or are there more & more shows about cheer? And is it a good thing or bad thing?

I am a male cheerleader and I love this sport. With all the dance shows on TV why not have cheerleading shows as well. The sport is evolving and will get bigger and bigger. With Extreme Moms on Lifetime and Cheer Perfection on TLC and Cheer on CMT the landscape is getting more and more vibrant. Thanks.

I agree. I enjoy seeing the shows, but worry about the spin they put on them just for the ratings of course! I truly enjoyed "Cheer" and am hoping "Cheer Perfection" will be just as good. Can't wait!!

Anyone catch it last night on Lifetime? Pretty interesting. Had Gabi Butler's little sister. Is it just me or are there more & more shows about cheer? And is it a good thing or bad thing?
There has been more and more cheer shows on TV lately.

Honestly i just thought it was a little weird that they are only doing the episode once. Im glad Amanda was able to have a little spotlight. Maybe if they did it over a season and were able to make like a longer routine with more stunts kind of like a one person competition like on a spring floor. Other than that i just thought it was a little odd. Happy for Amanda though! :)

I am a male cheerleader and I love this sport. With all the dance shows on TV why not have cheerleading shows as well. The sport is evolving and will get bigger and bigger. With Extreme Moms on Lifetime and Cheer Perfection on TLC and Cheer on CMT the landscape is getting more and more vibrant. Thanks.
You should see Cheer Squad on Netflix or FeerForm if you didn't see it yet.

Latest posts

Back