All-Star F5!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've said this before in another thread, but i feel like i can't re-iterate it too many times...
f5 is truly impressing me this season. the past few years i've felt like they were extremely over-rated, but this year i really think they're living up to the "F5" name and legacy, and i really enjoy watching them, for what feels like the first time in years.

I've said this before in another thread, but i feel like i can't re-iterate it too many times...
f5 is truly impressing me this season. the past few years i've felt like they were extremely over-rated, but this year i really think they're living up to the "F5" name and legacy, and i really enjoy watching them, for what feels like the first time in years.

Interesting take on the growth of F5 and they are truly impressive this season no question about it. Out of curiosity I wonder if you felt they were over-rated in past years what exactly did you rate them against? Obviously each season every team in all star has a different level of talent & success due to the yearly changing rosters as a result of graduation as well as the ever evolving level of expectation for teams to raise the bar each year. Knowing that wouldn't you say that even the teams that have been the so called "over-rated" F5 teams were much stronger than most teams in all star in general? Just curious.

They may not have been the world champions in recent years but they sure as heck have built quite a legacy that still keeps people talking about them. Win or lose you always remember F5!
biggrin.png

I feel the *exact* same way. I was never a huge fan of them, but this year I'm thinkin 'World Champion' and 'Maryland Twisters F5' may be homonyms;)

I'm so impressed with F5 this year. They look great and they sure as heck mean business!

I am PROUD beyond words of these ladies!! I missed seeing them in Indy because of another commitment, but it was fantastic to see them perform live last night. They are so upset that they let one get away ... they are determined not to let it happen again (and I BELIEVE them)! Thanks mom1230 and others!

Interesting take on the growth of F5 and they are truly impressive this season no question about it. Out of curiosity I wonder if you felt they were over-rated in past years what exactly did you rate them against? Obviously each season every team in all star has a different level of talent & success due to the yearly changing rosters as a result of graduation as well as the ever evolving level of expectation for teams to raise the bar each year. Knowing that wouldn't you say that even the teams that have been the so called "over-rated" F5 teams were much stronger than most teams in all star in general? Just curious.

They may not have been the world champions in recent years but they sure as heck have built quite a legacy that still keeps people talking about them. Win or lose you always remember F5! :D

First, F5 is absolutely amazing!!! Congrats ladies, great show last night!! I understand topxfxmyxgame's comment. I don't think F5 has been "over-rated" any year (If anything, they've been underestimated). For example, they were the only team to beat CEA last year. I think girl-for-girl they have been one of the strongest most talented teams in all-star for quite a few years! F5 has uped their stunting game this year and I think that will be the icing on the cake for them. I can't WAIT!

I hope someone will post a video, yesterday was IMO their best performance yet! and I would love for all the fierceboarders to see it! On a side note, it also Reigned in Maryland yesterday, who knew that could happen when it was only 15 degrees outside :)

Latest posts

Back