All-Star F5!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hope someone will post a video, yesterday was IMO their best performance yet! and I would love for all the fierceboarders to see it! On a side note, it also Reigned in Maryland yesterday, who knew that could happen when it was only 15 degrees outside :)
I know this thread is about F5 (who I love more than anything) Reign is looking pretty good too. I think they have a good shot for the top spot!! I think Indy was a wake-up call for all Maryland Twisters teams and now more than anything they're ready to show the world that they don't make mistakes :)
Dallas is going to be interesting....

Interesting take on the growth of F5 and they are truly impressive this season no question about it. Out of curiosity I wonder if you felt they were over-rated in past years what exactly did you rate them against? Obviously each season every team in all star has a different level of talent & success due to the yearly changing rosters as a result of graduation as well as the ever evolving level of expectation for teams to raise the bar each year. Knowing that wouldn't you say that even the teams that have been the so called "over-rated" F5 teams were much stronger than most teams in all star in general? Just curious.

They may not have been the world champions in recent years but they sure as heck have built quite a legacy that still keeps people talking about them. Win or lose you always remember F5! :D

so true! i came into cheerleading after they won worlds, and i've always known and loved them! i don't know anybody who doesnt like them (unlike the wcss vs. cea thing) and they ALWAYS impress
im SO excited to see them live at nca and worlds!

F5 was AUH MA ZING at Maryland States yesturday. They hit and hit HARD!
I can appreciate taking out the difficulty after the tumble run and going str8 up to the heel stretch vs the switch up.

Also Tsunami, wow! They don't back down at all! Equally as impressive and the changes were REALLY good!!!

Black Ice was good, Can't really remember the routine in detail but it was OK.

I forgot this thread was about f5. lol oops !

Am I the only who prefers last years routine. Dont get me wrong I love how they stepped up their stunting, they are still my favorite team in that division. But when I watched last years routine I FELL IN LOVE ESPECIALLY WITH THEIR DANCE, but this year not so much.

i personally like all the large Sr 5 Teams, but with F5 it's sth different this season, i was SO nervous last weekend when they came on Stage it was intense, i just wanted them to hit and get that title! Their athleticism is amazing and what makes them so amazing for me is that they do not brag about their stuff they just go on stage and workkk it! ( this does not imply that i think the other teams brag about their routines)
And their dances are always the bomb! :)

F5 is by far my favorite Large Senior team this year. The first time I watched them, they totally blew me away, sure wasn't expecting what I saw. And I don't want to Jinx them, but I feel as if they are the most consistent ones in the division right now. With the exception of day 2 at Indy, I think they've hit their routine each time, right? I'm so impressed by them! Keep it up ladies!

F5 is the bizz-niss. If I weren't teal-'til-death, you might see me wearin' blue this season ;)

I absolutely respect that!
biggrin.png

I'm a huge fan of excellence, and there is a lot of it out there! (I was going to rattle off a few teams, and then erased it since I KNOW that I would miss a few and it would end up DISrespecting someone - quite unintentially.) I also know from experience that many of our top-tier athletes will be teammates in college. I've said it before, "Fight like warriors on the battle field now, fight together as teammates in college." [Hopefully not lost on anyone ... the "battle field" that I'm refering to has white tape around it; it isn't in the stands, in the parking lot, in the hospitality room or on the Board!]

I always knew that the moment the stepped up the stunting people would start seeing why they are my favorite large senior team! They have amazing tumbling every year, and never fail to entertain. I agree that the dance is one of my least favorites that they've had, but i'd be willing to bet that they will change it come NCA. By the way, does anyone know where they get those gloves from for Beat It. That still perplexes me to this day!

I absolutely respect that! :D

I'm a huge fan of excellence, and there is a lot of it out there! (I was going to rattle off a few teams, and then erased it since I KNOW that I would miss a few and it would end up DISrespecting someone - quite unintentially.) I also know from experience that many of our top-tier athletes will be teammates in college. I've said it before, "Fight like warriors on the battle field now, fight together as teammates in college." [Hopefully not lost on anyone ... the "battle field" that I'm refering to has white tape around it; it isn't in the stands, in the parking lot, in the hospitality room or on the Board!]

ROFL!

I have to say, I think is the most skilled F5 team I have ever seen.....For years they would leave you breathless but you still knew they lacked in stunting...This year they have it all and that is why they are (and have been since '09) my favorite LS5 team.

I do have to say, even though this year's routine is insane, I still (believe it or not) liked '09 and '10's routines better because of the music and the dances. I know it seems like such a small thing, but those two elements can make or break the entire routine....Just an opinion...They're still my favorite considering there's nothing in SS or CEA's routine this year that does it for me at all.

Feel the Power.....

Am I the only who prefers last years routine. Dont get me wrong I love how they stepped up their stunting, they are still my favorite team in that division. But when I watched last years routine I FELL IN LOVE ESPECIALLY WITH THEIR DANCE, but this year not so much.
There's certain aspects that I love this year more than last year but I get what you're saying. I think just the way F5 has stepped it up this year with stunt difficulty has blown people out of the water. Personally I don't like their dance I love the team more than anything but I'm not feeling the choreography. I've loved this team ever since I knew what level 5 was and their routine up to the dance is just incredible. They make that routine work. Oh and if you haven't seen the Large Senior Breakdown Thread go read it and look at the dance breakdown... funniest thing ever!!!!!
But all in all F5 is ready this year. For the past 3 years people have just kinda skipped over their talent to see what WCSS and CEA can do but guess what these ladies are out for the kill this year and if you are in the Large Senior division I suggest you watch out. "Maryland Twisters have arrived. The ladies are back, they're coming at you live!"

Back