All-Star F5!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im way too wishy washy on who i want to win, but overall i really want F5, its there time for real now, <3 i wanted them last year but i was truly routing for CEA, & i was unsure if i wanted CEA or F5 this season, but my number 1 is F5, my close second is CEA, then WCSS, Tsunami & Super Seniors all tie for third in my book :)

Interesting take on the growth of F5 and they are truly impressive this season no question about it. Out of curiosity I wonder if you felt they were over-rated in past years what exactly did you rate them against? Obviously each season every team in all star has a different level of talent & success due to the yearly changing rosters as a result of graduation as well as the ever evolving level of expectation for teams to raise the bar each year. Knowing that wouldn't you say that even the teams that have been the so called "over-rated" F5 teams were much stronger than most teams in all star in general? Just curious.

They may not have been the world champions in recent years but they sure as heck have built quite a legacy that still keeps people talking about them. Win or lose you always remember F5! :D

maybe over-rated wasn't exactly the word i wanted to use...but i couldn't think of anything else. and maybe it's just because of the area i'm originally from, being pretty close to glen burnie, when i first started cheering, all i EVER heard about was f5...and i just felt like everyone (at least most of the people from home) thought that f5 was always the best, and no one could ever beat them...ever. and once i started getting into cheerleading more, and discovering more and more teams, the past like 2-3 years i just never agreed with everyone thinking that they were as phenomenal as everyone said they were, but this year i think they're living up to what i had originally been told and heard about f5...if that makes more sense with what i said.

f5 has brought it this year... and theyre leaving it all out on the floor!!! If there was a "i did NOT know they were going to be that good this year" award, they would win it hands down! The past few years they have just been outskilled by some other teams. But this year... wow. thats all i can say. Those opening stunts? Amazing. Not one bobble. Tumbling? Incredible. So much skill on one team! Uniforms? SO CUTE. I love this team and admire the girls on it, theyre working very hard and want to bring home a world championship... and theyre on the right track to do so!

does anyone know who the point flyer is? this is so stalkerish but shes kinda my idol... amazing flyer and tumbler!

Definitely an F5 thread...LOVE THOSE LADIES OF F5.....(bawling at the end of your performance yesterday!). But the post above me mentioned BLACK ICE and I just wanted to give my most heartfelt hug out to BLACK ICE and their beautiful teammate who lost her mother this week and STILL competed in her Mom's memory..because that's what her Mom would have wanted. GOD BLESS! They said something at the beginning of the routine and did a lovely point to the heavens...but I'm not sure who all caught that. Thank you for letting me watch you yesterday......

maybe over-rated wasn't exactly the word i wanted to use...but i couldn't think of anything else. and maybe it's just because of the area i'm originally from, being pretty close to glen burnie, when i first started cheering, all i EVER heard about was f5...and i just felt like everyone (at least most of the people from home) thought that f5 was always the best, and no one could ever beat them...ever. and once i started getting into cheerleading more, and discovering more and more teams, the past like 2-3 years i just never agreed with everyone thinking that they were as phenomenal as everyone said they were, but this year i think they're living up to what i had originally been told and heard about f5...if that makes more sense with what i said.

Hmmm...you're whole paragraph doesn't make sense to me..."no one could EVER beat F5"...blah blah...."discovering more teams like in the past 2-3 years"...(hmmmm who could that be)..."everyone THINKING that they (F5) were phenomenal"...REALLY , PLEASE..THESE ARE ALL INSULTS disguised trying to make it sound legit and objective. Certainly NOT. I'm really not trying to pick a fight but please give us readers more credit.

Hmmm...you're whole paragraph doesn't make sense to me..."no one could EVER beat F5"...blah blah...."discovering more teams like in the past 2-3 years"...(hmmmm who could that be)..."everyone THINKING that they (F5) were phenomenal"...REALLY , PLEASE..THESE ARE ALL INSULTS disguised trying to make it sound legit and objective. Certainly NOT. I'm really not trying to pick a fight but please give us readers more credit.

actually this isn't an insult at all, pretty much the furthest thing from it. this is saying that seeing as i've never been an f5 fan, i really really like them this year. as far as the "no one could ever beat f5"...that's what everyone around me said. and i'm not sure what you quoting had to do with it, since you didn't back it up with any more than "blah, blah" and by discovering more teams, i mean that i've gotten more into cheerleading and watching other teams and gyms. what are you getting at with your "who could that be" idea?

Definitely an F5 thread...LOVE THOSE LADIES OF F5.....(bawling at the end of your performance yesterday!). But the post above me mentioned BLACK ICE and I just wanted to give my most heartfelt hug out to BLACK ICE and their beautiful teammate who lost her mother this week and STILL competed in her Mom's memory..because that's what her Mom would have wanted. GOD BLESS! They said something at the beginning of the routine and did a lovely point to the heavens...but I'm not sure who all caught that. Thank you for letting me watch you yesterday......

OMG so true!!! my heart went out this young lady! I was so honored, she asked me if i would hold a blanket...the one her mom slept with, she wanted to make sure it was kept safe...i'm tearing now, thinking about it! after they performed i handed her the blanket and gave her the biggest hug i could muster!! and her team mates supporting her, that's what its all about!!

as for f5...O.M.G. i love these girls!!! they work SO hard and have really pulled together this year. Can't wait to see them in Dallas!!! Go Maryland Twisters!!

I'm gonna back up tuckxandxtwist here. I really think you took her post in a way that she did not mean. I'm from pretty close to GB, too, and remember before I knew much about cheer, F5 was THE team. It's not that they aren't phenomenal now, but back before I was really exposed to cheerleading, I thought they were the only team that was THAT good. I'm pretty sure (unless now I'm interpreting incorrectly) that that's exactly what she meant. And now, she thinks they're living up to her original thought - that they were THE team.

I think you might be reading too far into the wording of the post and not really getting the general spirit of it. Or...I could be totally wrong. That happens a lot.
tongue.png

I'm gonna back up tuckxandxtwist here. I really think you took her post in a way that she did not mean. I'm from pretty close to GB, too, and remember before I knew much about cheer, F5 was THE team. It's not that they aren't phenomenal now, but back before I was really exposed to cheerleading, I thought they were the only team that was THAT good. I'm pretty sure (unless now I'm interpreting incorrectly) that that's exactly what she meant. And now, she thinks they're living up to her original thought - that they were THE team.

I think you might be reading too far into the wording of the post and not really getting the general spirit of it. Or...I could be totally wrong. That happens a lot. :p

that is 110% what i meant. thanks :)

Interesting take on the growth of F5 and they are truly impressive this season no question about it. Out of curiosity I wonder if you felt they were over-rated in past years what exactly did you rate them against? Obviously each season every team in all star has a different level of talent & success due to the yearly changing rosters as a result of graduation as well as the ever evolving level of expectation for teams to raise the bar each year. Knowing that wouldn't you say that even the teams that have been the so called "over-rated" F5 teams were much stronger than most teams in all star in general? Just curious.

They may not have been the world champions in recent years but they sure as heck have built quite a legacy that still keeps people talking about them. Win or lose you always remember F5! :D

But they are Champions by every definition of the word.. Never have I ever overrated them or should they be. Twisters have always been Fierce Competition year in and year out.

I love their routine this year except for the dance. I like the actual dance but not the music that goes with it. I could see them changing it up though since they do have a habit of changing the dance music come NCA. They have what it takes more then ever this year to win and I wish them all the luck in the world.

Back