All-Star F5!!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, I've been working at my REAL job..and as I do that..F5 is STILL working in the gym every day and their work ethic and talent will win out for sure. I happen to be in ORLANDO right now and I believe in 90 DAYS..F5 and OTHER Twisters will touch down here in ORLANDO and will be astonishing!!! I'm a glass Half-FULL person so I'm NOT looking back on how things USED to be and looking FORWARD. That forecast is: STORMY WEATHER IN ORLANDO THE WEEKEND OF APRIL 30!!!

Well, I've been working at my REAL job..and as I do that..F5 is STILL working in the gym every day and their work ethic and talent will win out for sure. I happen to be in ORLANDO right now and I believe in 90 DAYS..F5 and OTHER Twisters will touch down here in ORLANDO and will be astonishing!!! I'm a glass Half-FULL person so I'm NOT looking back on how things USED to be and looking FORWARD. That forecast is: STORMY WEATHER IN ORLANDO THE WEEKEND OF APRIL 30!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! :)
i heard orlando was having some twister weather that weekend too and more than one twister watch has been issued :)

f5 has brought it this year... and theyre leaving it all out on the floor!!! If there was a "i did NOT know they were going to be that good this year" award, they would win it hands down! The past few years they have just been outskilled by some other teams. But this year... wow. thats all i can say. Those opening stunts? Amazing. Not one bobble. Tumbling? Incredible. So much skill on one team! Uniforms? SO CUTE. I love this team and admire the girls on it, theyre working very hard and want to bring home a world championship... and theyre on the right track to do so!

does anyone know who the point flyer is? this is so stalkerish but shes kinda my idol... amazing flyer and tumbler!
not sure if anyone replied to this or not but her name is val rubenstein! she is soo fierce!

world champions, just putting it out there, they have what it takes to beat out the others they proved that in indy, day 1, :)

Back