All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 25, 2010
I thought I'd start another thread, since that one was very useful till it went down in flames.

I'll start: I saw this instagram: cheerordie. Apparently theres a lot of people behind it. Anyways, I was on kik with one of them (because the entire thing sounded fishy, plus they put a picture saying 'me tanning' which wasn't them), and they said that they were on CA cheetahs, and I asked them their name and they didn't reply. They posted on someone else's picture that they were on Panthers. I'm pretty confused with the whole thing. Its not so much they're pretending to be someone, but on a team? And I could be completely wrong, so maybe someone could verify?

They're lying without a doubt. Opening a new thread about this issue might have been a bad idea, just saying.
Why? It was very useful until it went downhill. It simply is to call out fake accounts so we can stop them.
we needed a new thread. as long as nobody brings up woahztadrinksmileyface than we won't have a problem. its just a thread to point out fake accounts like the last one!

I caught this fake erica englebert in december and she tried to tell me she was the real her so i just ignored her and went a long with it. well one day on KIK messenger it was syncing people from facebook and then all of a sudden "erica englebert" popped up and then the next day it was still erica's pic with the poser's real name beside it. I called her out on it and she denied it at first but then caved and said it was her and started apologizing.

a fake erica added me and all my friends from school on facebook. she kept complaining about how she "needed a boyfriend" and how (like a week ago) that her and her team were going to be on AGT that night.. obviously she wasn't. i commented on it and then she deleted the account...

...what is this KIK messenger of which you speak?

And yes, I wanted to make a new thread but I was baking brownies. *brownies for all!...just kidding :D*
it's an app where you can text people from your phone but they don't have your number. kind of stupid actually.i would delete it but i'm not really sure how to work my phone...

Back